Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-02-21, 10:32 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
well i can probly record myself do things =\ i dunno... but i'd have to get my thoughts together really well... because i often think alot during modelling and no one likes to watch the mouse not move
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-21, 10:43 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
I do same thing, how could I record myself? like record my screen, is there a prog for it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-21, 10:44 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
www.camtasia.com

it's recorder and blah all in one... but you have to buy it... there is an evaluation version tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-21, 10:49 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
Thanks, I will try it out, would it work while running games?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 01:42 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
probably... it worked while i was playing AVIs and stuf... so it probly will work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 10:40 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
nice, I was thinking of starting Tuts Vids for noobs at games. It wouldnt be hard since I wouldnt have to write anything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 10:52 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
games? omg ppl need tutorials to play games? that is just the saddest thing i've ever heard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 10:56 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
Well what i mean is like when you get online and there are all these things you need to know, they can be learned in 5mins or less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 10:58 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
ah... that is still kinda stupid if they can't play a game in the beginning they won't ever be good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:00 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
lol, well it was main thought was to record demos so I can show my friends stuff that I dont want to explain over the phone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:01 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
i c.. well have fun with camtasia... i gotta go and work on my head now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:01 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
I will, and good luck... it is comeing out very nicely
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:03 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
is it? i just hope you're not having problems with the recording area thingy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:24 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
Yeah you Eye is looking really nice. I havent tried out the recording thing 'yet', I am about for Format soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:39 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
i can probly make a video tutorial on how i made the eye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:59 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
really? if you dont mind I just like to see how you made the shape and such, or just record you working on it now, so I can see how you do things, if not that is cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 02:22 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
oh it's okay when i find time i'll record it with audio
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 02:47 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
ooooohh, Audio yeah thanks, that would help me. If I can see how modelers work, it could help me a lot... I did that blood cell tut and I keep trying to read it to fast and was makeing small errors... I need to slow down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 04:04 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
ya one thing i hate a tuts is that there are hardly ANY tutorials that tells you STEP BY STEP you know they always miss something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 05:54 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
yep, so for people who are new, that really messes things up. atleast with a video you can see what the person is doing, so you cant miss it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer