You know ze question.

Me:

Name: Word
Side: Horde
Character: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: lvl 17 right now, ALMOST 18.
Server: Shandris

(I think I may have gotten the character/class mixed up, let me know if I did)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-29, 03:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "WoW - Side/Characater/Class/Server"
Name: Grobbley
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Server: Mal'Ganis

Name: Grobbleycoo
Character: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 30

Name: Khathrine
Character: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Level: 41ish I think

I think there's more but those are the main ones I play. I don't play Grobbley now due to personal restrictions, Grobbleycoo is my main character right now, Khathrine is kinda an alternate to Grobbleycoo when I get bored of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-29, 04:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Name: Grobbley Side: Horde Character:..."
Irinia 70 Human Priest Blackhand
Zhenya 54 Human Mage Blackhand
Yubiseakikna 51 Human Paladin Blackhand
Kaho 22 Human Druid Blackhand
Zhenya 54 Troll Mage Ursin
Various <20 Troll Various Illidan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-08-29, 05:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Irinia 70 Human Priest Blackhand..."
Oh lawdie...

Name: Neske
Character: Female Tauren
Server: Burning Legion
Armory Link

Name: Gothog
Character: Male Orc
Class: Rogue
Armory Link

Name: Uregant
Character: Male Undead
Class: Priest
Armory Link

Name: Sihvet
Character: Female Undead
Armory Link

Name: Kesk
Character: Male Tauren
Class: Shaman
Armory Link

Name: Catnarok
Side: Alliance
Character: Female Night Elf
Class: Druid
Armory Link

Name: Orrusk
Character: Male Orc
Level: 60
Armory Link

Name: Hecanthra
Character: Female Blood Elf
Level: 55
Armory Link

Name: Lawlgolas
Character: Male Blood Elf
Class: Huntard
Level: 39
Armory Link

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2008-06-20 at 03:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-30, 04:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "WoW - Side/Characater/Class/Server"
Alextra - 70 UD female Rogue
Nirvash - 70 BE female Paladin

Horde Burning Legion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-08-30, 06:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Alextra - 70 UD female Rogue Nirvash -..."
Name: Weebls
Character: Night Elf
Level: LVL 70
Server: Andorhal

Name: Keibler Elf
Race: Night Elf
Class:Hunter
Level: 40?I believe.. haven't been on in forever
Server: Lightning's blade.

Don't really play anymore, my friend is using the account I believe.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "WoW - Side/Characater/Class/Server"
Well, lets see...

Name: Dragonuv
Character: Human
Server: Bonechewer

Name: Dragonalt
Character: Dwarf
Level: 46

Name: Valazzara
Character: Troll
Level: 67
Server: Arthas

Name: Dragonuv
Server: Arthas

That's all I have.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2008-06-21 at 08:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-09-18, 04:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "WoW - Side/Characater/Class/Server"
Name: Kollormog
Character: Orc
Class: Hunter
Level: 50

Name: Raydor
Character: Orc
Level: 17 or 18

Name: Nebel
Level: 7-10 lol not sure

Name: Steakneggs
Character: Tauren
Level: 6

Name: Rüth
Level: 12 almost 13

Name: Trajick
Character: Gnome
Level: 25
Server: Skywall

Name: Mercy
Charater: Human
Level: 2 lol
Server: I forgot, not a serious char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ich_Will is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIch_Will is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ich_Will

Posted 2008-06-20, 11:50 AM in reply to Ich_Will's post starting "Name: Kollormog Side: Horde..."
Name: Adephine
RACE (not Character): Night Elf
Level: 21 (and growing quickly)
Server: Khaz'Goroth

Name:Wolfturn
Race: Night Elf
Level: 23? (not growing fast at all)
Server: Khaz'Goroth

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-06-20, 03:37 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "Name: Adephine Side: Alliance RACE..."
Updated my original entry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-21, 11:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Updated my original entry."
Name:Mr. T
Race: Night Elf Mohawk
Level: 99
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-07-02, 01:38 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Name:Mr. T Side: Alliance Race: Night..."
Name: Bloodrocuted
Side: alliance
Character: draneai
Class: shadow priest
Server:alexstraza

I have a toon as well but not worth listing.

armoury is retarded won't list my char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2008-07-02, 04:34 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "Name: Bloodrocuted Side: alliance..."
Name: Akailia
Char: Night Elf
Level: 66
Server: Dalaran

Name: Akaisha
Char: NE
Level: 53

Name: Akaeya
Char: Draenei

Name: Moohoofna
Char: Tauren
Level: 22

I'm actually thinking of changing servers now that my guild disbanded...Suggestions?

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-07-02 at 04:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-02, 05:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Name: Akailia Side: Alliance Char:..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Name: Akailia
Char: Night Elf
Level: 66

Name: Akaisha
Level: 53

Name: Akaeya
Char: Draenei

Name: Moohoofna
Char: Tauren
Level: 22

I'm actually thinking of changing servers now that my guild disbanded...Suggestions?
Change faction, alliance sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-02, 05:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Change faction, alliance sucks."
But I love my Druid and my Priest. D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-02, 06:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "But I love my Druid and my Priest. D:"
Come on over to Bonechewer! lol

If Horde, get on Arthas, my Priest is dope, as I am also working on my rogue again lol.

Also, updated my character list a little while ago.

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2008-07-02 at 07:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-07-04, 10:47 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Come on over to Bonechewer! lol If..."
For the hell of it:

Name: Safirah
Faction: Alliance
Level: 1
Server: Argent Dawn

RP Server. Lesse how it goes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-05, 01:11 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "For the hell of it: Name: Safirah..."
WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE A NIGHT ELF?

Didn't you see me say Alliance suck balls? My word is gospel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-05, 08:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE A NIGHT ELF?..."
Horde is were it is fucking at for sure, I only play my alliance toons becasue my bro and 2 other friends had high level toons when I started playing, so I played with them. Once I went to Uni, I rerolled with a friend I met up there and we like horde so much fucking better...besides barrens and trade channel chat..lol..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-07-05, 09:41 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Horde is were it is fucking at for..."
I started out with a BE Priest. Then got bored. 'Sides, I love NE Druids, and I can replay the quests without wanting to blow my brains out. And that toon isn't going to be a serious toon anyway.

Also, Barrens = Evil. I took my Tauren Druid to Tranq to level as soon as I could.

Though, now that I think about it, I can play the undead quests without wanting to chuck the computer out the window as well.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-07-05 at 10:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer