Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

wtf
Posted 2004-09-01, 03:26 AM
If anyone can figure this out than help me? kthx

$var = PixelGetColor( 117 , 341 )
MsgBox(0,"The decmial color is", $var)
MsgBox(0,"The hex color is", Hex($var, 6))

Im using this to get the pixel colors for the current window in the channel lobby.
If i run in window mode the value is always like 1c1c1c even when im over the color gold so wtf? non windowed mode works fine.

is there a way to make it work in windowed mode?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-01, 06:54 AM in reply to nddwind's post "wtf"
If you want to know th pixel color , just use auto-it spy or something like that , its included in ai3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-01, 06:57 AM in reply to nddwind's post "wtf"
`Insolence` had a script that did something similar to what you want it to, and worked somewhat ok for recording coords, problem is, the color it recorded was your mouse-pointer...

What I do is use the AutoIt Window Spy, get the coords I want, then use something simple like this:

Code:
AutoItSetOption("PixelCoordMode", 0)
AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)

WinActivate("Diablo II")
Sleep(2000)

$color = PixelGetColor(453, 462)

Iniwrite("C:\Documents and Settings\Vollstrecker\My Documents\Anti-Idle\Color.ini", "PixelColor", "Color", $color)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-01, 12:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "`Insolence` had a script that did..."
NDDWind, stop posting your AutoIT problems here, post them in the autoit official forums.

Simply create a script to record pixels, but, the trick is to record the pixel 1 second after the hotkey has been triggered. (move your mouse away from the area so it doesn't interfer)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-01, 03:38 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "NDDWind, stop posting your AutoIT..."
`Insolence` said:
Simply create a script to record pixels, but, the trick is to record the pixel 1 second after the hotkey has been triggered. (move your mouse away from the area so it doesn't interfer)
Wouldn't it be easier for it to record the coords, IniWrite them, have it move the mouse, then run a PixelGetColor with your coords that were recorded?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-01, 05:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Wouldn't it be easier for it to record..."
Iniwrite the coords?

Yeah, I suppose having autoit move the mouse for you automatically would be nice

You could also go a step further, and just write 'if PixelGetColor(x,y) <> 0000000 then' and automate it that much more... AND have a 'MouseMove(x,y,clicks,speed)'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-01, 05:52 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Iniwrite the coords? Yeah, I suppose..."
post in the correct place, nddwind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-02, 07:22 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Iniwrite the coords? Yeah, I suppose..."
`Insolence` said:
Yeah, I suppose having autoit move the mouse for you automatically would be nice
We craqqas are lazy, I automate whatever I can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker