Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Family Guy or Simpsons
Posted 2007-08-19, 04:50 PM
I much prefer Family Guy. Simpsons has gotten too old, though it is still funny too. I like how Family Guy is so odd and out there, kind of like myself. I love their brand of humor. The original Family Guy episodes are still the best. I just saw the first episode a few nights ago. Cracked me up when they had a Jemima's Witness pop up in the window.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 04:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Family Guy or Simpsons"
I laugh at Family Guy, but feel ashamed for doing so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-19, 05:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I laugh at Family Guy, but feel ashamed..."
Family Guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Family Guy."
Family Guy -- HANDS DOWN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Family Guy or Simpsons"
The Simpsons' humor is so vastly different from Family Guy's. But I like Family Guy more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-19, 06:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The Simpsons' humor is so vastly..."
The Simpsons...I might have voted Family Guy, but I only like the first couple of seasons of Family Guy...it's just stupid now...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:05 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "The Simpsons...I might have voted..."
I almost turned it off when I saw Peter with a crack pipe the other day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I almost turned it off when I saw Peter..."
The writer just relised that when they came back on the air that Fox needs them because the public likes them so much that he can cross lines he couldn't before...I dunno...I've met Seth McFarlyn before on TRL...he's pretty great in person.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:37 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "The writer just relised that when they..."
OMG YOU WERE ON TRL?!?!?!

Ever since they came back their humor is a lot more 'out there'. But since my humor is the same, I enjoy it all-too much!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "OMG YOU WERE ON TRL?!?!?! Ever since..."
...I sence sarcasm...

Stewie is my favorite even though I'm not that into it anymore.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-08-19, 07:44 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "...I sence sarcasm...:) Stewie is my..."
I didn't know anyone cool went on there.

I didn't like how they took Stewie's hate for Lois almost completely out of the series. I know it may have just been one of his baby 'phases', but they would've stayed more on track with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-19, 08:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I didn't know anyone cool went on..."
Simpsons. I'm not a Family Guy fan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-19, 09:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Simpsons. I'm not a Family Guy fan."
Family Guy because i really have never watched the simpsons. JR is to thank for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:14 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "...I sence sarcasm...:) Stewie is my..."
But TRL is so cool. CARSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Family Guy or Simpsons"
Family Guy.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-19, 11:19 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Family Guy."
Thought you would respond with 'Hockey'. Guess not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Family Guy or Simpsons"
Family Guy.

I was watching an episode last night and I laughed probably every 15 seconds. That's how fast-paced they fit in different jokes. Maybe it was because I was pretty baked, but still, Family Guy cracks me up! Although, you gotta give it to the Simpsons. They were 1st of their kind and most animated comedies get ideas from Simpsons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Family Guy. I was watching an..."
I was disappointed with the movie. It was all of 87 minutes according to IMDB, and that probably includes about 10 minutes of credits. It was funny and all, but almost lost it's edge toward the end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 09:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Family Guy or Simpsons"
Family Guy. I don't find the new Simpsons episodes that funny at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:08 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Family Guy. I don't find the new..."
Can't remember the last time I saw a "new" episode of either show, actually. Family Guy makes me laugh more, but I still have a sense of loyalty to the Simpsons (somewhat diminished after the movie, though).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller