Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2010-07-17, 04:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It never does, that's the point."
But then now I'll have to spam other threads, just to keep my big picture!
I can't rely on K_A and D3V to keep my pic! I. Need. SPAM!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-17, 04:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But then now I'll have to spam other..."
Spam and I'll ban you.

There'll be no spam on my watch, thank you very much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-07-17, 08:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Spam and I'll ban you. There'll be..."
But Lennnnnyyyyyyyyyy~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-12, 06:06 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I have a belly button.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-12, 09:00 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Skurai said: [Goto]
inb4 we get off topic.

So, let's assume that at least 100 years from now, we have clones, and robots and Africa's AIDS completely wiped out the continent(nb4 AIDS isn't funny).
Let's say someone doesn't like their body, is getting old, or has a horrible disease (inb4 another AIDS joke), since we can create clones, what's stoping us from sending that persons concious/mind/soul/wtfever into that body, and they continue from there? Would this be possible? How expensive would this be, really, with all the advancements by then? How do you think they would go about it (the scientist)? Would you do it, just to try (inb4 transexual)?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-12, 03:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z166/..."
That was a sophisticate and responsible response, D3V.
BORKED
Here's my response.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-12, 05:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That was a sophisticate and responsible..."
IIRC (If I Remember Correctly) posts in the WRT (World Record Thread) do not count towards your BA (Big Avatar).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-12, 06:21 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "IIRC (If I Remember Correctly) posts in..."
Nothing like a freshly cleaned pipe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-14, 12:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nothing like a freshly cleaned pipe!"
253 Points of reputation bitch, yea.. what!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-16, 10:46 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "253 Points of reputation bitch, yea....."
The Jews control Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-08-18, 08:05 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The Jews control Zelaron."
Rule 34 on Jews controlling Zelaron, or it isn't true.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-24, 12:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Rule 34 on Jews controlling Zelaron, or..."
IT isn't
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-08-24, 01:50 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "IT isn't"
i'm a jew.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-26, 10:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i'm a jew."
Then it's true. 30% of Zelaron is a jew.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-06, 07:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Then it's true. 30% of Zelaron is a jew."
Huzzah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-09, 04:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Huzzah!"
I've seen Kazilla kill puppies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-09, 06:08 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I've seen Kazilla kill puppies"
If I may be so pr0nz to ask, who is the girl in your signature?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-09, 10:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If I may be so pr0nz to ask, who is the..."
Katy Perry

Kay Tee Pear Ee

Last edited by Hayduke; 2010-09-09 at 10:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-09, 10:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If I may be so pr0nz to ask, who is the..."
She is the epitome of a living commercial, a creature that in every aspect of her life serves to enslave, degrade, demoralize, sexualize, and promote excess for the powers that be. She has a propaganda ridden heart. Hitler would be proud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-10, 10:09 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke