Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Tarnag's Trading Thread
Posted 2008-09-04, 08:10 PM
I am trading away my elite set!

Thats right! The ENTIRE THING! I will be NAKED!

And Im sure most of you will think I duped, but I have seen AZN's light. I am now trading my entire set of Elite Human Berserker armor for Human Aesir armor!

I have, and haven't traded:

HEAD: Have
SHOULDERS: Traded to Hughjeffenkok29
CHEST: Traded to SoupRKnowva
GLOVES: Have
PANTS: Have
BOOTS: Have

I need to be very specific in this though, or I wont get what I need.

The things in RED are what I have

I need the stuff in this set, by AZN:

AZN FTW said:
From a "Potential Set" usable by ALL classes:

Helm:

Battle Cry Efficiency +25% (Don't know the cap, but I think it is 50%)
+1 All Skills (Caps with 2 Epic Charms)
+1 All Skills (Caps with 2 Epic Charms)
Loot Drop Chance +15% (Capped)

Chest:

Improved Dodge +20% (Capped, over only 10% which is fine)
Total Armor +20% (10% from Cap)

Shoulders:

Strength +50% (Capped)
Equipment State +40% (10% from Cap)
Health +25% (Capped)
Health +25% (Capped)

Gloves:

Attack Speed +15% (Capped)
Attack Speed +15% (Capped)
Salvage Bonus +20% (10% from Cap)

Pants:

Salvage Bonus +20% (10% from Cap)
Equipment State +40% (10% from Cap)

Boots:

Battle Cry Efficiency +25% (Don't know the cap, but I think it is 50%)
Sword Slide Distance +10%
Staff Slide Distance +10%
Hammer Slide Distance +10%
I very much want to trade the whole set for a whole set of what I need for the Aesir stuff, so I will update this as much as possible!

Also, I do not care what buff is on the pieces as long as it is one that I still need, doesn't have to be specific as long as I eventually get it all!
Tarnag: lvl 50 Human Berserker [7/7]

GT: Tarnag X

Last edited by Tarnag; 2008-09-06 at 10:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tarnag is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTarnag is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-06, 06:38 AM in reply to Tarnag's post "Tarnag's Trading Thread"
UPDATED! I am trading away my elite set!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tarnag is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTarnag is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-06, 09:02 AM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "UPDATED! I am trading away my elite set!"
Which aesir pieces are you looking for? I mean like, Which presocket'd runes are you interested in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-06, 10:23 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Which aesir pieces are you looking for?..."
They are listed up there, but I need "The One" and the battle cry efficiency ones. I have a helmet with 20% dodge on it to trade as well, I would use it, but its the same graphic as the one I have, and I need a change.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-06, 02:56 PM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "UPDATED! I am trading away my elite set!"
Tarnag said: [Goto]
UPDATED! I am trading away my elite set!
WAIT WHAT ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you want for them? And what is aesir armor?(Im specced middle path but the bers set req that i spec lefty)I LIKE MOVING FASTER NOT ATTACK SPEED ARGH!
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-06, 10:33 PM in reply to Tarnag's post "Tarnag's Trading Thread"
As a result of Serenity's shit on the TH.net forum, my old thread got locked. I am leaving this inactive forum because of that. Kazilla/c3az, I would be happy to play with you still, I am just going to distance myself from this pain in the ass.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-07, 02:48 AM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "As a result of Serenity's shit on the..."
its unfortunete. you were very knowledgeable. the game has taken a sudden nose dive - however im going keep this going to see some activity here, th.net will die soon enough and people will begin to look elsewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 02:36 PM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "As a result of Serenity's shit on the..."
Tarnag said: [Goto]
As a result of Serenity's shit on the TH.net forum, my old thread got locked. I am leaving this inactive forum because of that. Kazilla/c3az, I would be happy to play with you still, I am just going to distance myself from this pain in the ass.
Dude why are you being so Bi-Polar?

How was I soupposed to know that posting pics will get your thread banned?
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 03:02 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "Dude why are you being so Bi-Polar? ..."
sd read the rules and youll find out
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-07, 03:34 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "sd read the rules and youll find out"
I dont read the rules.
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 03:37 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "I dont read the rules."
me nether like who cares if i get banned so rules are there so they will be broke
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-07, 03:53 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "sd read the rules and youll find out"
Its not the pics, its the junk you said, plus your whole attitude in just about every post I read by you. You clutter up my thread and insult me (while trying to put yourself above everyone else), and you didn't think I would be pissed?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-07, 05:24 PM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "Its not the pics, its the junk you..."
Me and my mate made up

All is transient.

Cheers
Level 50 Human Berserker

Last edited by xSerenity Diedx; 2008-09-07 at 07:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 07:06 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "Me and my mate made up All is..."
Uh yeah, those pics took up more than most of the other posts combined... thats clutter...

I thought we agreed to let it drop dude...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-07, 07:15 PM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "Uh yeah, those pics took up more than..."
How long are they gunna be down and tarnag check this out

http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Shaper_of_the_Fjords

Its crappy now but im studying up on some html im gunna be adding all the reds that i have info for and then move up to other stuff
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 07:31 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "How long are they gunna be down and..."
here is my wonderful suggestion to both of you -

tarnag go to th.net tell them that they site is a bust and the only hope for this game is that eveyone come to zelaron

xSDx work on spreading the word that zelaron is amazing, and there is alot more then just toohuman here.

it fixes tarnags issue of inactivity, and it lets xSDx post pictures... alot is allowed here, and im only going to drop the hammer on select asshats, you have your mission, now go go go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 07:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "here is my wonderful suggestion to both..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
here is my wonderful suggestion to both of you -

tarnag go to th.net tell them that they site is a bust and the only hope for this game is that eveyone come to zelaron

xSDx work on spreading the word that zelaron is amazing, and there is alot more then just toohuman here.

it fixes tarnags issue of inactivity, and it lets xSDx post pictures... alot is allowed here, and im only going to drop the hammer on select asshats, you have your mission, now go go go!
Aye aye cp'n crunch
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "here is my wonderful suggestion to both..."
Are you shitting me? TH.net a bust?

That is the single biggest and most active fan site on the web for this game, not a bust at all...

This forum however, in all the time I have been here, has a very hard time trying to keep up with the activity and usefulness I get in an hour on TH.net.

TH.net has an active community

Zelaron has Kazilla and Serenity

TH.net has guides and active discussion on how to play your class better, as well as people willing to help you when you need it.

Zelaron has quotes from the strategy guide

Kazilla, you wold probably encounter a lot less resistance in recruiting people over here if you didn't open up by insulting them...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:35 PM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "Are you shitting me? TH.net a bust? ..."
im not insulting them, im just stating the obvious... the webforum is down every 3 days for usually 1 to 2 days at a time. the moderation consist of hannar who doesnt know what he is doing, and the forum has the guy who can answer all the questions yet he doesnt answer anything.

zelaron has done very well for itself, and if you were to venture outside the walls of th you would discover there is alot more. Had i been given this forum prior to its release th.net wouldnt be so popular. people are afraid of change and it takes time to coax them into the right thing to do. you are more then welcome to stop comming if you wish, no one is forcing you. If you have a problem with this site that is. you can continue to visit th.net until it crashes and you are forced to twiddle your thumbs a bit more before someone pulls there head out long enough to fix things, which they havent yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:42 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "im not insulting them, im just stating..."
Do you think I haven't read your posts? You open up by insulting the forum they are posting on, then telling them this one is so much better. Most likely they look here, see that there are all of ten posts, and laugh, leave, and go back to TH.net.

The forums are down every once and awhile for five minutes (f5 ftw) and now they are moving them to a dedicated server because of ACTIVITY.

Hannar knows what he is doing, I know, I have personally talked to him.

I only check the TH part of this forum, because I don't care about whatever else, if I wanted to chat with other people, I would call up my friends.

I will honestly still post here, because I would love to have another active helpful community for TH, but the way it is going it won't shape up into that, as much as I want it to.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tarnag