Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-20, 03:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "True, he did stop smoking pot. But we..."
That doesn't really sound fun at all. Do you guys hate reality?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That doesn't really sound fun at all...."
That's what I've been wondering. What fun are drugs if you just pass out? Same with drinking. I just don't see the fun in doing it like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's what I've been wondering. What..."
I think they are dangerously close to prematurely ending their own lives at this rate. Hell, it's bad for you to even take an advil every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think they are dangerously close to..."
I've heard it's bad to lay down within 20 minutes of taking advil. That shit apparently eats your stomach if you do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard it's bad to lay down within..."
No hate for reality. The plan was to just stay up, but I guess those last shots just fucked us up.

To be honest, you guys have a negative view on a lot of things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No hate for reality. The plan was to..."
I am just somewhat concerned for your well being. At least act in moderation, this seems like repeated binging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-10-20, 05:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am just somewhat concerned for your..."
Well, we didn't drink all of the booze and didn't snort nearly as much adderal as we could of. I always try to be cognitive when I'm fucked up, and I almost felt bad that I passed out during that time period. Thanks for your concern though. I do adderal sometimes, but it is usually limited to a few times a month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-21, 06:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am just somewhat concerned for your..."
Today was the first day I haven't drank since last Friday. Fuck, I need to chill on this. It's kinda hard when all your best buds are doing it and I don't have any authority-type figure coming down on me. Blah..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-21, 10:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Today was the first day I haven't drank..."
I could never be a big drinker. It just fucks you up to much. One hangover and I'm done for a week. Your fucking crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-22, 03:07 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Vaporizer was excellent, btw. Nice and..."
What quality bud did you use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-22, 07:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I could never be a big drinker. It just..."
Kaneda said:
I could never be a big drinker. It just fucks you up to much. One hangover and I'm done for a week. Your fucking crazy.
Yes, yes I am.

I think my liver is going to commit suicide. But, yesterday I was sober as a bone. Let's keep that up!!

(yeah right)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-22, 08:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, yes I am. I think my liver is..."
yea, im not big on drinking at all....i can smoke a lot, but can't be drunk a lot.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-22, 08:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What quality bud did you use?"
HandOfHeaven said:
What quality bud did you use?
I don't know how to compare it. But it was very good, sticky, crystals, orange pubic hair, the whole bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-10-23, 06:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't know how to compare it. But it..."
Sweet. So it got you as high, higher, or less high than... hitting a good ice bong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-23, 07:21 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sweet. So it got you as high, higher,..."
Ice bongs are nice, but I'm sure he'll go with the vaporizer.

I was watching 'Bickford Smeckler's Good Ideas' this weekend, and I saw some guy make a pineapple into a bong. I think I will have to attempt that.

Bought two new pieces. One is a blue sneak-a-toke, and the other is a long pyrex pipe with loops in it, and the choke is right underneath the bowl. I would try to find similar pics, but I'm busy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-23, 09:09 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's hard to measure memories, but I..."
Being high is great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-23, 09:11 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's hard to measure memories, but I..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
A few hours later, I remember my friend and I just clawing at a block of swiss cheese until it was all gone.
Good times. I make the most innovative food dishes while high. I love to cook high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-23, 09:15 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "We were a little too high. Maybe a lot..."
What!? You're feeling the effects 3 days later? I've never been that high before...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-23, 10:22 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, we went to a chinese buffet the..."
I've had similar things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-23, 10:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good times. I make the most innovative..."
Thanatos said:
Good times. I make the most innovative food dishes while high. I love to cook high.
Man back when I was in my hippie mode I remember making Ravioli and putting them onto crackers, they fit perfectly and were the best fix I could ever imagine..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V