Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

thery of the universe
Posted 2008-12-03, 05:03 AM
this is my own but ive seen that there is many relation ships of the bible and the big bang that ive seen but natinal scientist have not ..... my thery is that there was a big bang in the biginning of time but that it was much short time phrase than what scientist think everything that is know was made in 7 days but if you look over the big bang thery and genisis that the order that everything was made is the same for all even to a point that humans where made last and that animals where here before humans and that space was made forst allong woth the earth that was lifeless a glowing mass that suddenly cooled by water and then the continates formed than plant the first thing in your guyes thery that first lived on the earth yes my thery is taking both sides but if i had more time i would write more but i have school and i have to be at my bus stop at a certain time so tis is all for now

and sorry about puctuation
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-03, 08:45 AM in reply to jamer123's post "thery of the universe"
Jamer123 said:
im going so fast you cant see want i said because im
veerrrrrrruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm veeerrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuummmmmmmm fast

I almost asphyxiated while reading your theory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-03, 09:44 AM in reply to jamer123's post "thery of the universe"
God, that hurt my brain...

I've never met someone who believed in the Big Bang Theory and that the world was created in seven days, and I assumed it was because of obvious reasons. Apparently not in this case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-03, 10:40 AM in reply to jamer123's post "thery of the universe"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
and sorry about puctuation

Work on that, bro. If you're producing theories of the universe at age 12, I think you should be capable of proper grammar, too. I would comment on your theory, but I'm really not sure what you were trying to get across. Anybody want to try translating?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-03, 10:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Work on that, bro. If you're producing..."
I think he was trying to say that he believes in the Big Bang Theory, but that everything thereafter happened at a super-accelerated rate, causing the universe and everything that we know within it to be created within seven days, as the bible says.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-12-03 at 11:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-03, 11:09 AM in reply to jamer123's post "thery of the universe"
Quote:
this is my own but ive seen that there is many relation ships of the bible and the big bang that ive seen but natinal scientist have not ..... my thery is that there was a big bang in the biginning of time but that it was much short time phrase than what scientist think everything that is know was made in 7 days but if you look over the big bang thery and genisis that the order that everything was made is the same for all even to a point that humans where made last and that animals where here before humans and that space was made forst allong woth the earth that was lifeless a glowing mass that suddenly cooled by water and then the continates formed than plant the first thing in your guyes thery that first lived on the earth yes my thery is taking both sides but if i had more time i would write more but i have school and i have to be at my bus stop at a certain time so tis is all for now
Translation:

This is my theory. It is stated that there are many relationships of the bible and the big bang that I have seen, but national scientists have not. My theory is that there was a big bang in the beginning of time; however, the process to create life only took seven days. The bible states, in genesis, that everything was created in a certain order, which the Big Bang theory (as well as evolution) state as well. Animals occupied the planet first, and then evolved at a rapid pace to where we are now, with Human evolution.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-03, 11:34 AM in reply to jamer123's post "thery of the universe"
jamer123 said: [Goto]

Animals were around for a lot fucking longer than humans, bro. Pick up a book for five year olds on dinosaurs or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-03, 03:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Translation: This is my theory. It..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Translation:

This is my theory. It is stated that there are many relationships of the bible and the big bang that I have seen, but national scientists have not. My theory is that there was a big bang in the beginning of time; however, the process to create life only took seven days. The bible states, in genesis, that everything was created in a certain order, which the Big Bang theory (as well as evolution) state as well. Animals occupied the planet first, and then evolved at a rapid pace to where we are now, with Human evolution.
I must + rep you, at the beginning of this post my eye's began to bleed. After reading your post it was like my eye's first sexual experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-06, 12:01 AM in reply to jamer123's post "thery of the universe"
I don't wanna get into the same argument about god and such because that's always where this ends up, and it's a moot argument. I will however try to give you a bit of perspective on the universe. We assume the universe is around 14 billion years old. That is because light travels at 3 * 10^8 meters per second, which would circle the Earth around seven times a second. Now you probably know that one light year is how far the light travels in a year(This is a very very large number, you take 3*10^8 and multiply that by the number of seconds in a year, which is 3600second/hr * 24hr/day * 365day/year). The furthest light we can see(which is not limited by our telescopes whatsoever) is 14 billion light years away. That means that the light we see from that spot left 14 billion years ago and we are just now seeing it. That is why we assume the age of the universe to be 14 billion years old, but in reality it could be much older, especially since the universe is known to be expanding, and galaxies we observe near the 14 billion light-year horizon are extremely redshifted (moving away) to almost the speed of light. In this 14 billion light year radius of the known universe there are approximately 100 billion galaxies, each galaxy with an average of 100 billion stars. To put that into perspective, if you were to count each and every dry grain of sand on all of the beaches on the planet Earth, you would have about the number of stars in the universe. I think in that vastness, that it's somewhat... how should I put it... arrogant to assume that God created all this for just us. I'm not saying a supreme being isn't possible, I'm just saying that this universe being created in seven days for mankind is a silly notion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-03-06, 02:07 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I don't wanna get into the same..."
+1 for that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-06, 05:03 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I don't wanna get into the same..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
I don't wanna get into the same argument about god and such because that's always where this ends up, and it's a moot argument. I will however try to give you a bit of perspective on the universe. We assume the universe is around 14 billion years old. That is because light travels at 3 * 10^8 meters per second, which would circle the Earth around seven times a second. Now you probably know that one light year is how far the light travels in a year(This is a very very large number, you take 3*10^8 and multiply that by the number of seconds in a year, which is 3600second/hr * 24hr/day * 365day/year). The furthest light we can see(which is not limited by our telescopes whatsoever) is 14 billion light years away. That means that the light we see from that spot left 14 billion years ago and we are just now seeing it. That is why we assume the age of the universe to be 14 billion years old, but in reality it could be much older, especially since the universe is known to be expanding, and galaxies we observe near the 14 billion light-year horizon are extremely redshifted (moving away) to almost the speed of light. In this 14 billion light year radius of the known universe there are approximately 100 billion galaxies, each galaxy with an average of 100 billion stars. To put that into perspective, if you were to count each and every dry grain of sand on all of the beaches on the planet Earth, you would have about the number of stars in the universe. I think in that vastness, that it's somewhat... how should I put it... arrogant to assume that God created all this for just us. I'm not saying a supreme being isn't possible, I'm just saying that this universe being created in seven days for mankind is a silly notion.

This is even more interesting when you consider how large the universe is if there is matter in the parts that we can't yet see. This raises the question of how matter could have traveled faster than light from the big bang, but meh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-03-06, 10:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is even more interesting when you..."
Grav said: [Goto]
This is even more interesting when you consider how large the universe is if there is matter in the parts that we can't yet see. This raises the question of how matter could have traveled faster than light from the big bang, but meh.

It didn't. The space in-between expanded.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-03-07, 12:02 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "It didn't. The space in-between..."
That's even more interesting!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav