Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The Bad Advice Game
Posted 2009-06-19, 03:03 AM
The rules are easy. You present a problem, real or not, and the next poster gives bad advice on that problem. That poster presents a problem as well, and it goes on and on.

Problem: I have insomnia.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-06-19, 03:43 AM in reply to Chruser's post "The Bad Advice Game"
Solution: Well maybe you should get some Adderall and thake 2 pills an hour before your desired sleep time. Make sure you wash it down with Absinthe instead of water.

Problem: I hate my boss, and he hates me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 04:30 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Solution: Well maybe you should get..."
Solution: Kill yourself.

Problem: People who need everything repeated three times to remember are in abundance.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-06-19, 06:24 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Solution: Kill yourself. Problem:..."
Solution: Gouge out your eyes and pour sulfuric acid into your ears. You won't notice those people anymore.

Problem: WW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 07:00 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Solution: Gouge out your eyes and pour..."
Solution: Hax.

Problem: It's supposed to rain tonight, and the baseball game I'm supposed to attend with a bunch of people at work may be canceled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-19, 07:06 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Solution: Hax. Problem: It's..."
Solution: Bring a baseball bat to work, and start swinging. No rain indoors and you can possibly hit balls.

Problem: My cat is on fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 07:27 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Solution: Bring a baseball bat to work,..."
Solution: Invite friends, start a BBQ.

Problem: My boobs are too big.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-19, 07:35 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Solution: Invite friends, start a BBQ...."
Solution: Eat a lot more food until they look proportional to the rest of your body.

Problem: My penis is too big.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 07:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Solution: Eat a lot more food until..."
Solution: Slice it off!

Problem: Have to go out looking for a job, again, today.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-19, 08:00 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Solution: Slice it off! Problem:..."
Solution: Bring a friend with you, both wearing identical tuxedos and have him speak for you.

Problem: Quiting smoking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 08:05 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Solution: Bring a friend with you, both..."
Solution: Try pot

Problem: Birds keep attacking me when I'm walking down my street. (No joke)

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-19, 08:06 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Solution: Try pot Problem: Birds..."
take a shoot gun and shoot them
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-06-19, 08:10 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "take a shoot gun and shoot them"
Jamer you are supposed to make a problem too...

Problem: jamer123
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 08:16 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Jamer you are supposed to make a..."
Solution: Slave Collar from Fallout 3. Problem: Sum Yung Guy.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-19, 08:18 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Solution: Slave Collar from Fallout 3...."
I am assuming your problem is there is only one Sum Yung Guy. Solution: Clones, plenty of them, with the ability to impregnate women just by thinking about them.

Problem: Senesia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-19, 10:52 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I am assuming your problem is there is..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I am assuming your problem is there is only one Sum Yung Guy. Solution: Clones, plenty of them, with the ability to impregnate women just by thinking about them.

Problem: Senesia
Solution: Throw your computer out the window and take back your Ak-47's from the military so that you may wipe out its existence in senesia's name.

Problem: Laziness

Last edited by Wallow; 2009-06-19 at 03:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-19, 11:13 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Solution: Throw your computer out the..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Solution: Throw your computer out the window and take back your Ak-47's from the military so that you may wipe out it's existence in senesia's name.

Problem: Laziness
I thought they use M16 or M4? Do you have an AK-47 SYG?

Just a comment though, I don't have a solution for Laziness.

The problem continues to be Laziness.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-19, 11:21 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I thought they use M16 or M4? Do you..."
Lower your standards. That way your laziness becomes normal.

My hair is frizzy today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-19, 11:54 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Lower your standards. That way your..."
Solution: Cut it all off

Problem: Keyboard is broken

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-19, 11:56 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Solution: Cut it all off Problem:..."
Solution: Use onscreen keyboard.

Problem: Silence.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia