Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Figured out my password.
Posted 2011-07-27, 09:21 PM
So, is Zelaron dead? Or just sleeping?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-07-27, 10:08 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "Figured out my password."
Well, if you were to start posting 4 times per day that would probably increase our activity by ~100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-28, 06:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, if you were to start posting 4..."
It seemed as soon as I posted in the drug thread, people started posting again?

But mostly its dieing, slowly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-07-28, 06:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It seemed as soon as I posted in the..."
Lack of shared interest, I'd assume. Noone cares what I have to say about Eve online, which is pretty much the only game I play, now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-07-28, 06:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Lack of shared interest, I'd assume. ..."
I hear Knight Sir Rick plays EVE. Perhaps we need an EVE forum. Host an EVE corporation forum here or something. Bring more members.

Sitting around and talking about how we have nothing to talk about certainly isn't going to give us more activity any more than masturbation gives you more sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-28, 09:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I hear Knight Sir Rick plays EVE. ..."
Well, I wish I could guarantee a long-term return, but I'm getting married in October, so this is likely going to be one of my occasional short-lived visits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-07-28, 10:40 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Well, I wish I could guarantee a..."
I didn't know they legalized gay marriage in Pennsylvania. Congratulations to you and the lucky guy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-29, 08:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I hear Knight Sir Rick plays EVE. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I hear Knight Sir Rick plays EVE. Perhaps we need an EVE forum. Host an EVE corporation forum here or something. Bring more members.
Didn't Mdselctr play EVE?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-02, 10:35 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Well, I wish I could guarantee a..."
Congrats on getting engaged dude. Tis a big leap in life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-08-03, 08:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Congrats on getting engaged dude. Tis a..."
Yeah. No kidding.
We're actually in the process of moving in together right now. It's intense, for lack of a better term. I just hope I get a chance to finish Oblivion before Skyrim comes out.

Oh, and !KA! - Are you still pissed that I gave your teddy bear a dirty sanchez after I buttfucked your mom? Cause, this passive-aggressive, "LULZ, UR SO GAY!!!11one1!" shit is just childish, man.

It's good to be back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-08-03, 09:07 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yeah. No kidding. We're actually in..."
Haha, you got engaged before living together? Way to fail hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-04, 12:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Haha, you got engaged before living..."
He's a jew, leave him be.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-08, 08:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "He's a jew, leave him be."
Skurai said: [Goto]
He's a jew, leave him be.
Uh, What?

And KA, yeah, we haven't officially lived together yet. We've been splitting our time between our respective places over the course of the last 2 1/2 years. Financial fail, probably. Relationship fail, not really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-08-09, 12:46 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "Figured out my password."
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
So, is Zelaron dead? Or just sleeping?
It's in a coma.

Until someone adds a forum related to what everyone plays these days. Remember, Diablo 2 is what brought us all together in the first place.

And then the spam forum sucked us in and threw us in the General off-topic forum, that's where all the retards were filtered right back into the Lounge.

-

I'm off for the night, zanny bars are starting to kick in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-09, 05:53 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Well, I wish I could guarantee a..."
You're getting married? How awful. I mean wonderful. She's a lucky lady I'm sure. :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-08-09, 06:37 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "It's in a coma. Until someone adds a..."
There's at least decent interest in DX:HR...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-10, 12:43 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's at least decent interest in..."
Yes, but no forums for it.

What about WoW. I don't play it myself but I'm pretty sure a WoW forum would most like bring in more active members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-10, 06:07 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes, but no forums for it. What..."
Why don't we put out an ad that says "Forum looking for creepy, socially inept neckbeards to bring life."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-08-10, 06:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why don't we put out an ad that says..."
You know...that just might work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-10, 08:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know...that just might work."
What sort of person does "neckbeard" denote?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired