Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

It's been a while
Posted 2011-07-30, 07:41 PM
A year or less I'm thinking, I don't know. I've changed it seems like, AKA I've recently started a year round job beta testing (YAY another thing teachers will like yelling about) and with this my pay is varied because I'm getting 4% of the company's money and half is going to a account. But if everything goes well I might be earning 100K a month for my own spending money. Like I've said, I've changed.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-07-30, 11:06 PM in reply to jamer123's post "It's been a while"
Everyone changes. And everyone stays the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-31, 11:27 AM in reply to jamer123's post "It's been a while"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
But if everything goes well I might be earning 100K a month
100K?
As in $100,000?
As in......
$1,200,000 a year?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-07-31, 02:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "100K? As in $100,000? As in........."
He's so full of shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-31, 02:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's so full of shit"
nope KA im not and skurai thats top level ..... because im getting 4% of the company money it starts low and builds up
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-07-31, 02:48 PM in reply to jamer123's post "It's been a while"
jamer321 said:
Like I've said, I've changed
"War has changed"
¡King_Amazon! said:
Everyone changes. And everyone stays the same.
"No it hasn't, it's still people killing people over other people's problems."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-07-31, 02:55 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "nope KA im not and skurai thats top..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
nope KA im not and skurai thats top level ..... because im getting 4% of the company money it starts low and builds up
If you are claiming you will be making $1,200,000 per year, you are full of shit. You don't just "get" a job like that, it takes years and years of work to get to that level, or extreme luck in entrepreneurship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-31, 03:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you are claiming you will be making..."
like i said im not starting off with that amount .... this will be a full year or two away
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2011-07-31, 03:16 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "like i said im not starting off with..."
Then you are being lied to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-31, 03:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Then you are being lied to."
nope ... checked into the company and everything checked out good
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2011-07-31, 06:18 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "nope ... checked into the company and..."
I'm a total nut, and everything is handed to me, and I KNOW that this is bullshit.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-07-31, 07:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm a total nut, and everything is..."
you just dont know the guy im working for then or the work im doing
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2011-07-31, 10:09 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "you just dont know the guy im working..."
Unless you are killing people for a living or doing some serious drug trading or something, you or they are full of shit, no two ways about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-01, 09:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unless you are killing people for a..."
its online ka .... online buisness has a different model then a store
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2011-08-01, 10:39 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "its online ka .... online buisness has..."
full of shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-02, 09:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "full of shit"
Now, now. Let's settle this like proper gentlemen.

Jamer, you're full of silly icky stuff.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-03, 08:45 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting ""War has changed" "No it hasn't,..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
"War has changed"

"No it hasn't, it's still people killing people over other people's problems."
"War...War never changes..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-08-04, 12:43 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting ""War...War never changes...""
"The brave... are always the first to die..."
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-05, 01:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""The brave... are always the first to..."
Lol, internet marketing isn't as easy as those "make $1000 a day" ads make it seem like. Like KA said, it might take years before you see any success. Anyone who is anyone who tells you you're going to make $100k a month in no more than 3-5 years IS full of shit, especially if you're just beta-testing. Just make sure you read the fine print in any documents you've signed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-05, 10:08 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, internet marketing isn't as easy..."
Sounds scam-tastic to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!