Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Lightbulb Game update!
Posted 2007-06-14, 01:06 PM
Well, been a while. This is just an update for all of you on my game that is in production and slowly-but surely is comming together rather nicely. For all you gamers out there, here's a hefty note about my game. There will be NO, NONE, NOTTA, ZILTCH< ZERO magic in it whatsoever. It seems as tho now days all RPG's are the same. All magic based games in wich the final boss is either lucifer(devil) or some evil force with unimaginable magic powers. Well I'm tired of seeing that SAME OLD STUFF over and over again. Don't get me wrong, but the game will still have some skills in it to learn, just not the same old magic junk. So my game will not have any magic in it. It has a rather unique fighting system in it. Squad based Action Battle System. I am also in the process of adding some nice gadgets and gizmos into the game, such as each map will have it name show up upon entering the map but then scroll off the map. I am also working on a nice little addon such as advanced shopping. There are MANY things still being worked on, but I will not display them all for the sake of mystery and antisapation. thx
PS: I will add some story for you all to read when I get everything going well. -Justin(frostedsn0)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-06-17, 02:14 AM in reply to frostedsn0's post "Game update!"
Sounds good. I'm anxious to see this 'squad based' ABS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2007-06-19, 01:30 PM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Sounds good. I'm anxious to see this..."
I am uploading a gameplay demo vid. of my game to youtube. URL will be here soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-06-19, 01:59 PM in reply to frostedsn0's post starting "I am uploading a gameplay demo vid. of..."
And here it is! The URL!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MfVrwlHmKmU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-06-20, 12:54 AM in reply to frostedsn0's post starting "And here it is! The URL!!!!! ..."
I must say, I'm impressed. So your squad follows you and attacks, and when you want you can switch characters?

And it looked like you told them to stay at one point. Is that what that was?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2007-06-20, 01:29 PM in reply to frostedsn0's post "Game update!"
Just remember to credit the scriptor of that ABS. It was either Prexus or Mr. Mo, I can't remember for the life of me which one, exactly.

How have things been going?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-06-21, 12:09 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "I must say, I'm impressed. So your..."
Yes.... the squad does follow you when you so choose, stops when you command, goes into attack mode as well, and yes you can switch out leaders. A ton of bugs seem to need worked out in it still yet.

Quote:
Just remember to credit the scriptor of that ABS. It was either Prexus or Mr. Mo, I can't remember for the life of me which one, exactly.
The scripter is Mr. Mo and yes, the credit for the creation of the script goes to him, not me, however, I am the one who is modifying it, but I chose not to take credit in it.

Quote:
How have things been going?
Awsome man, and you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-06-21, 06:05 AM in reply to frostedsn0's post starting "Yes.... the squad does follow you when..."
Great. ^.^

Still haven't finished a game yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-06-21, 06:21 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Great. ^.^ Still haven't finished a..."
naa man....I'm not going all out spending 8 hrs a day on it or anything. It's just a couple hours a week at most for me right now. Gotta lot of stuff outside of gaming going on right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-06-22, 11:55 AM in reply to frostedsn0's post starting "naa man....I'm not going all out..."
I was talking about myself. :P I wouldn't expect you to have, I remember you talking about moving out of your Parent's.

It's all good.

Great to see you're using RMXP, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas