Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Minor Delights
Posted 2007-11-10, 06:37 PM
We've got a thread for bad things, so why not one for good things?

In the eloquent (and slightly changed) words of the Mighty Grav -I'll stick this so people can sing praises about day-to-day things that don't deserve their own threads but are still brilliant.

---

Starting off, my cold is more or less gone! No more headache, no more sore throat, no more blocked nose (though I did wake up with a nose bleed), and all that's left of my cough is a faint tickle every four or five hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-10, 06:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
I met an old Jr. High school friend that I had a bit of a crush on back in the day. Turns out she sits near me at work.

Too bad this is my last day here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-11-10, 08:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I met an old Jr. High school friend..."
Did you check and make sure she doesn't have a penis?

ALWAYS CHECK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-10, 10:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you check and make sure she doesn't..."
Finally done working my 7am-11pm. Will be posting again after working the same tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-11, 06:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
Just waking up after an amazing evening, though I'm pretty sure it was more than a minor delight...
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-11, 01:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
Copped some lunch special chinese food mmhmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-11, 04:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Copped some lunch special chinese food..."
Woke up drunk from our Lumberjack party last night. Also, the cops did not come to my house to break up the party so both are huge pluses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-11, 10:31 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Woke up drunk from our Lumberjack party..."
Got a free meal tonite, found out I got yet another raise, and now I'm just relaxing watching some sports center.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-11, 10:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Got a free meal tonite, found out I got..."
The Steelers actually pulled a win out of their asses today.

And I have considerably less reading to do for tomorrow that I originally thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
This past weekend was the SHIT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-14, 05:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This past weekend was the SHIT."
My calc test today was easy breezy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-15, 07:12 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "My calc test today was easy breezy!"
My basketball league just started up this past Tuesday. Time to get back in the swing of things. WooO!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-15, 09:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My basketball league just started up..."
Finally got more than 6 hours of sleep!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-24, 10:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Finally got more than 6 hours of sleep!"
Just woken up from 17 hours sleep! Oh yeah. It feels nice to catch up on missed sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-24, 10:34 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just woken up from 17 hours sleep! Oh..."
Ha, I only got about 11. Right now I'm going to log off of this forum and go play nintendo wii!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-25, 01:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
I have guys who are interested in me. It makes me feel special!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-27, 10:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have guys who are interested in me. ..."
No more Maths Coursework! Finished it last night. And with my History out of the way for a few weeks, all I've got to worry about is the programming for my Computing project, which doesn't have to be done until January.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-27, 02:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No more Maths Coursework! :D Finished..."
The court lost my paperwork on my misdemeanors... w00t!

If they don't find them, I'm ommited.

Bobwins.

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-11-27 at 02:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-27, 03:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My basketball league just started up..."
Thanatos said:
My basketball league just started up this past Tuesday. Time to get back in the swing of things. WooO!
I'm going in with my brothers in an "Air it out" team pretty soon, the 18+ league should be hella-fun, i'm sure we'll dominate.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 11:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm going in with my brothers in an..."
I'm so high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven