Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Holy Shit
Posted 2007-03-07, 01:46 PM
I was just checking out the old Stickies we have here, and we have posts that were Stickied way back in April of 2005... Has this Dragoon Elite Forum really been around that long? What the fuck...

I guess I have been on Live for that long, huh? Seems like just yesterday... I miss j00 all!

Get off your ass in Afghanistan, stop killing slopes, and get back on Live Smith!

Stop playing war hero, stop pretending you know how to fix electronics, and get back on DeLong!

I want to make gay jokes about Harris again!

Why for the love of all that is decent don't Glory and Sue play anymore?!?! Are they too busy getting drunk, laid, and losing brain cells to remember that Titus loves them?!

JR, get internet! Win the lottery, buy a mansion, and make a Halo arena for all of us to fly to on weekends and play Halo 2 on 103" Japanese big screen TVs.

Gruesome, get a better school connection that works! Get your brother, Kujo, put your fist through all the walls in your house, and make a 417 mile internet connection from your house to your school if you have to! That way, you parents will be too confused with all the holes to realize you are pirating their internet from school!

Petey, stop playing EVERY OTHER game on Live and not Halo 2 anymore!

Talented.... just get better at Halo 2 for when Halo 3 comes around.

Kenpo and Gutter, are you too old to remember how to start up your XBox and play a video game?! Stop karate chopping 10 year old boys penis's and start playing with the boys that really matter. Engagement my ass!

We need to get back in Halo shape for when Halo 3 comes out! Does everyone have an XBox 360? Because if you don't DeLong told me to let everyone know that he will personally buy one for everyone, because he's been saving up so much money in the Army.

GG! Titus FTW!

With Deepest Love and Affection,

Titusfied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-07, 04:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holy Shit"
katie has not been on in a while.....she does not have a 360 =(
But if you guys are going to get on this friday night
I think I could make that happen
I miss ya'll 2. well, some of you.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-03-07, 06:36 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "katie has not been on in a..."
Ill be on Friday night and all of the weekend after. I have a 360 and play ever day in the summer. And after college, ill be a bum and play. Halo 3 will be amazing. And i love you for this thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-07, 06:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be on Friday night and all of the..."
you better be on friday.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-03-07, 06:40 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you better be on friday."
Promise, but then on Sat im going to San Diego for Spring Break. Im going to be a mess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-07, 07:01 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Promise, but then on Sat im going to..."
saturday im gonna be somewhere to. idk where but im getting the hell out, ivebeen a depressed wreck lately and saturday im gonna stop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-03-08, 07:12 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "saturday im gonna be somewhere to. idk..."
I won't be on Saturday, but I might be able to swindle some time on Friday. Saturday is the Erin Express in Philly (Basically a bar crawl that starts at 9AM and lasts all night).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-08, 09:47 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I won't be on Saturday, but I might be..."
Its funny because im going to a bar crawl in San Diego. I just hope that i find it to my friends house or im sleeping ina gutter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-08, 01:09 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Its funny because im going to a bar..."
Sleeping in a gutter ain't so bad, as long as the weather outside is bareable!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-08, 02:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Sleeping in a gutter ain't so bad, as..."
Smith has our halo 2 copy and everytime he comes to my room to play on xbox live with me, he forgets to bring it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-03-09, 05:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Smith has our halo 2 copy and everytime..."
I'm assuming from that comment that he must live like 30+ miles away and he has no form of transportation, and simply walks everywhere?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-10, 09:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm assuming from that comment that he..."
Titusfied said:
I'm assuming from that comment that he must live like 30+ miles away and he has no form of transportation, and simply walks everywhere?
Haha that actually made me laugh. Yea this place sure has died down a lot lately. It's sad to see such cool places dying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-11, 07:47 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm assuming from that comment that he..."
Titusfied said:
No I'm usually just drunk or hung over is all. I should be getting the internet tomorrow(the 12th). That's when the guy is supposed to come by my room and actually hook it up. I'm not sure how long it will take from there to actually get the internet. I seem to recall something about a 24 hour wait after that. Anyways, once that is done I'll be on live. The only problem being that I go on leave back to the states on Friday the 16th. I might be able to get on some there if my friend has internet and xbox live, but most likely I will be at my girl's house the whole time.

Either way if you get on during the week I'll see you. I have to make a new gamertag, and I'm not sure yet what it will be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-03-11, 11:15 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "No I'm usually just drunk or hung over..."
I don't have a 360 yet, I'm trying to save up for one in time for the Halo3 release date.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-03-14, 11:05 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I don't have a 360 yet, I'm trying to..."
Rule of thumb, dont go to a bar crawl and then decide to walk 4 hours through San Diego to try and find your friends house, when he doesnt remember where he lives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-16, 01:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Rule of thumb, dont go to a bar crawl..."
Glory also has my copy of Halo 2 sitting at his school and I don't really have a car or anything to go get it from him, and everytime he does come up for a party neither of us ever remember to have him bring it. That's the only reason I haven't been on. I have my 360 and a brand new big TV to be playing halo on... I just need my copy and I'll probably be readdicted soon enough.

But yeah Titus, I'm trying to talk Harris into playing again so you guys can be gay together again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-03-19, 01:58 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Glory also has my copy of Halo 2..."
Tell him I miss Brown Bill and want to become lovers again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-20, 02:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Tell him I miss Brown Bill and want to..."
i miss all of our gay moments on halo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-20, 08:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i miss all of our gay moments on halo."
You would!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-03-23, 01:03 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "You would!"
of course i would, its the only place where i can act like that and get away with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY