Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend= BAD!
Posted 2004-01-18, 11:56 PM
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:03 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
I wholeheartedly agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:58 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
Reproducing is just like shopping for cloth.
You must try many to end up with what you need.
Cheating isnt actualy bad. Engagement are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2004-01-19, 02:28 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
Dan XIII said:
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.
Wouldn't he be bi, then?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:21 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wouldn't he be bi, then?"
Guys are weak and women are evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:58 PM in reply to Kuja's post starting "Reproducing is just like shopping for..."
Kuja said:
Reproducing is just like shopping for cloth.
You must try many to end up with what you need.
Cheating isnt actualy bad. Engagement are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-01-20, 10:59 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wouldn't he be bi, then?"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Wouldn't he be bi, then?
I don't think he is Bi.I think he is using his girlfriend as a coverup and I am friends with his girlfriend so I am pissed that he would cheat on her.I am going to yell at him on the phone when I gather up enough courage.I am not afraid of him I just never can yell at people because I am too nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-24, 04:17 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I don't think he is Bi.I think he is..."
I live with my girlfriend, and I mostly agree. There are women out there I'd love to 'get together' with, several of them being old friends of mine.

I guess not doing so is the way you prove to them that you love them. It also makes life a lot simpler.

Doesn't mean I've given up on trying convince her to do a threesome, however...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-24, 05:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I live with my girlfriend, and I mostly..."
I cheated on mine, felt horrible about it, and know I wouldn't do it again ever. I don't think to myself "I don't love her because I cheated on her," I'm just weak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-25, 12:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I cheated on mine, felt horrible about..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I cheated on mine, felt horrible about it, and know I wouldn't do it again ever. I don't think to myself "I don't love her because I cheated on her," I'm just weak.
You're not weak! Don't put yourself down becuase you made one mistake. I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself but then I realized I had somethings that were going for me....Like my art, my friends and my current b/f. I have cheated before and I felt like you did. Horrible. I wasn't sure what to do until they both found out and left me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xXTwiztedXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxXTwiztedXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xXTwiztedXx

Posted 2004-01-25, 01:27 AM in reply to xXTwiztedXx's post starting "You're not weak! Don't put yourself..."
Cheating sucks. If you're at a point in your relationship where cheating is too great a temptation to resist, just break up with the other person. Don't put them through the anguish of your confession, just break it off. Being dumped sucks too, but at least there's closure in that. Trying to stay in a relationship where the other person has cheated is absolute hell. All you can think about when you're around them is the mental image of them screwing this other person. It's just a prolonged state of misery, and nobody should have to endure that.

By the same token, if you've been cheated on, just dump the other person and walk away. The relationship is permanently and irrevocably damaged at that point, and unless you're married, a normal relationship isn't honestly worth the outrageous amount of time and effort it's going to take just to coerce the wounds into starting the healing process.

To summarize: if you can't resist the urge to cheat on your significant other, break up with them. They'll be hurt, but not nearly as much. If you've been cheated on, dump the other person and get on with your life. You don't need to stew over it for months and months, because unless you go into extensive therapy, the pain won't go away any other way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-25, 01:55 AM in reply to xXTwiztedXx's post starting "You're not weak! Don't put yourself..."
xXTwiztedXx said:
I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself
What's with white people and cutting...

I saw "The Butterfly Effect" today, and it just proved one thing: white people are easily traumatized. God, fucking emotional wrecks and weaklings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iostream.h

Posted 2004-01-25, 04:41 AM in reply to iostream.h's post starting "What's with white people and cutting......"
The same could technically be said for homosexuals (although not necessarily by me)...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-26, 12:02 PM in reply to xXTwiztedXx's post starting "You're not weak! Don't put yourself..."
xXTwiztedXx said:
You're not weak! Don't put yourself down becuase you made one mistake. I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself but then I realized I had somethings that were going for me....Like my art, my friends and my current b/f. I have cheated before and I felt like you did. Horrible. I wasn't sure what to do until they both found out and left me.
oh great now I feel better knowing you have cheated before.Please don't cheat on me.I know I will never cheat on you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-26, 08:29 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "oh great now I feel better knowing you..."
This looks like a job for.. GovTeen!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-27, 05:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This looks like a job for.. GovTeen!"
Ugh, Jizmo, I should kill you where you stand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-27, 07:02 AM in reply to iostream.h's post starting "What's with white people and cutting......"
iostream.h said:
white people are easily traumatized. God, fucking emotional wrecks and weaklings.
Where I live, a vast majority (98-ish percent) are white people. Scandinavia is the place man moved to from central Europe over a period of tens and thousands of years. The white skin simply made white people get better adopted to the cold environment.

Over the past few hundreds of years, people all over the world have immigrated to half of everywhere. White people went to Africa, the Americas, Australia, just llike other ethnicities went to most places around the world. Anyway, recently, scientists proved that changing the natural environment over such a short period of time causes certain problems, both psychologically and mentally. The lifespan of the creatures is shortened when exposed to a different environment, and various strange behaviour is boosted. Cutting, suicide and murder are all extremely rare events over here. The US, however, offers a challenging environment for "newcomers" of only a few hundred years. It's too hot for white people, too cold for black, too... Well, you get the idea. Think about it, why are Indians slightly red-tinted? America is their natural environment.

Until the US population has adapted more to the enviroment (in maybe a bit over 10,000 years), your skin could be red-tinted and the reckless acting, cheating, suicides and cutting rates could go down tremendously. Just a bit of an input from the Darwin side of view.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-27, 07:11 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Where I live, a vast majority (98-ish..."
Well, it isn't as if your skin just turns red, the trait would have to be aquired somehow and then passed on to your offspring, who would outlive the offspring of other parents for some reason. Survival of the fittest.

At least that's what I remember of Darwin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-27, 09:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, it isn't as if your skin just..."
Well, maybe it's red for a reason? The "fittest" in the American continent had red skin after tens of thousands of years, most definitely to be able to live with the environment well. Of course, who knows what a city person will look like in tens of thousands of years from now. At least we'd definitely have different stress hormones developed to make us calmer.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Well, maybe it's red for a reason? The..."
Chruser said:
Well, maybe it's red for a reason? The "fittest" in the American continent had red skin after tens of thousands of years, most definitely to be able to live with the environment well. Of course, who knows what a city person will look like in tens of thousands of years from now. At least we'd definitely have different stress hormones developed to make us calmer.
What does this have to do with this topic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII