Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Kidney Failure
Posted 2007-11-28, 08:30 PM
Well due to the excess amount of drugs I have taken in my lifetime, I think I could possibly be having Kidney failure... Right now the area of my back where the Kidneys are located, hurts insanely, I have a headache, and other shit. Today I consumed 30-40Mgs of Adderall.

I googled Kidney Failure symptoms, and the ones that I've noticed I have I made bold:

Quote:
If you experience any of the symptoms of kidney failure listed here, discuss them with your doctor:

* A metallic or other foreign taste in your mouth
* Tiredness
* Feeling cold
* Headaches
* High blood pressure
* Insomnia
* Itching and dryness of the skin
* Loss of appetite or nausea
* Pain in the small of the back in the area of the kidneys
* Poor concentration, confusion, forgetfulness
* Poor sex drive
* Restless or cramped legs
* Shortness of breath
* Swelling in the hands, feet, or face, especially around the eyes, when you just wake up)
* Urination problems, such as foamy or bloody urine, more or less urine than usual, or a change in how often you urinate

“I began to complain of a severe headache. I thought that it was due to the pace of life, stress and my work. It seemed silly to go to the doctor. In any case, he would have just asked me to work less.” - Anita, Norway, Diagnosed with kidney failure
So that's 8 out of 15.... not looking so good.

I'd go to the hospital and get them checked out, but if I told them I was on Adderall, I'd go to jail for a violation of probation.

Looks like I'm fucked.

***Predicting replies****

*Stop doing drugs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Kidney Failure"
Ill give you one of my kidney's XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Kidney Failure"
You can always just withhold information. Plus, isn't there some sort of confidentiality? I'm not sure what your situation is but maybe they don't have to disclose any information.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:39 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "You can always just withhold..."
Hmm, good point Xenn, but I'm not sure if the confidentiality thing is valid with someone who's on probation and has past drug charges :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm, good point Xenn, but I'm not sure..."
If you go to a free clinic you don't even have to give them your real name.

Might be kinda shady though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-11-28, 09:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Kidney Failure"
I'm pretty sure they are held to docter-patient confidentiality no matter what.

Well, i'm sure if it is a serious problem, the whole probation thing shouldn't be the reason for holding back and going to see a doctor.

But if you are, you can easily find the laws on confidentiality on the net in a matter of minutes.

All I am going to say is, if you are worried, go to a doctor. Your health is more important then the possibility of drug use being passed on the your probation officer.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-11-28, 09:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm, good point Xenn, but I'm not sure..."
I'd keep someone with me to watch me and call 911 if I became incapacitated, drink lots of water (but stop and go to the doctor if I didn't start urinating it out shortly), and wait to see if another symptom showed up. Of course, I don't know, if your kidneys are failing and you catch it early is there anything they can do to stop it? If so, it may be worth the risk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-28, 09:24 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I'd keep someone with me to watch me..."
Still undecided on what to do :-/

I guess I'll just hope this is just another classic back/headache.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 10:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Still undecided on what to do :-/ I..."
Oh, and cranberry juice is really good for cleaning out the kidneys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2007-11-28, 10:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Still undecided on what to do :-/ I..."
Go to a doctor. I'm fairly certain they can't pass information along to your probation officer, and even if they do, what's more important? Kidney failure is most likely deadly if untreated. Fuck dying, yo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-29, 11:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Kidney Failure"
Why don't you just take a break from drugs until you get your probation shit figured out? Then, you'll be free to do them again once you're completed with everything and the time will give your body a chance to recover.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos