Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post How to spawn Diablo Clone!
Posted 2004-01-12, 03:45 AM
**Taken straight from Blizzhackers, I claim NO credit**

"How the dclone works:

When you sell a soj and recieve the soj sale message, everyone whose game is hosted on the same server (not realm - just THAT server machine) will get the message. When the sale of a soj spawns the dclone, everyone in a game on that server has the dclone spawn in their game too.

To do this, the seller calls out the last two or three digit number of the ip address of the server they are on. Then, everyone who wants a dclone to spawn creates game after game, checking the ip address of the server they have connected to, until they find one whose ip matches that of the seller. Once the IP's match they just have to wait until the seller triggers a dclone and they will get one as well.

ok.. so I along with a bunch of other people have figured out how to make diablo clone spawn with little problems. I've gotten 6 annihilus charms in the past 2 days from doing it. here is what u do.

HOW TO SPAWN HIM:

1) Play the game until u see a soj counter in the game your in. (this makes u save time and sojs to make him spawn, but any game will work as long as he hasnt already been spawned on that server, which will also work, but takes way longer.)

2) When u see the soj counter, tab out to windows and go to run>cmd. When the window loads, type in "netstat -n" without the quotations. u should get a list of open ip address's on the screen. the one with .4000 as the last 4 numbers is the server you are on that has the soj counter in it. Example: you see sojs counter, type in netstat -n and see the ip address 63.241.83.180.4000 where 180 is the games server u are in.

3) Go to the forums and post that the soj counter is going up in .180 on uswest or whatever realm. This means that someone on that server is already selling sojs to the npc's. then other people on the forums also join .180 and start selling sojs. It can take a while to get on the specified server, usually about 30 tries for me, and dont join/exit games to fast or u will get realm down. It usually takes about 20-40 sojs and the clone will spawn. I have done this 6 times in the last 2 days, so it works. I have screenshots as well if u guys want me to post them.

Good luck. And I promise this works, I have no reason to lie. if u dont believe me, check the general discussion forum on battle.net, its all they are talking about.

And no, this isnt just trial and error, he will spawn, and it DOES have to do with selling sojs. I think this should be stickied, because it works everytime we try it.

FAQ:
Do non ladder sojs count for ladder games? Yes.
Do I have to sell the sojs in the same IP that the counter is going up on? Yes, or else the sojs u are selling will count on that server, and not the one that the counter is already moving on.
Can I sell my sojs in a normal game to get the clone to spawn? Yes, as long as u sell them in the same ip as the people who are waiting in hell games.
How long does it take him to spawn? Generally he will spawn between 20 and 40 sojs, but we've seen him come in as few as 8.
If the counter goes up on .61 in uswest, can he spawn in .61 on east? No because it is a different server. He *CAN* spawn if u sell them on east, but your sojs will not count towards the counter on west."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-12, 10:10 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
hmm....and the all mistery of a Diablo Clone dissapeared :P
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-12, 02:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
omg . to what merchant i have to sell ? im selling sojs to akara and soj counter just appeared once .. me and a friend are both on hell games, on same server, trying to get one charm on ladder and one on non.ladder

shall i sell one soj to each merchant ?

please help

EDIT:

im on East .59 and already sold 14 sojs .. my sojs ended, no dclone yet. i dont got soj counter msg every soj i sell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-01-12, 05:41 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
I've seen him come in as few as 3 without using this method. :-/
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-12, 06:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
It's not really the sojs YOU sell, it how many are sold total. I just had my first one spawn without selling any sojs. Other peeps in other games on 169 server sold 30+
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-12, 09:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
and for those of us who havnt played in FOREVER and lost everything and might not know what all a diablo clone looks like.. can you post those pictures? My account name is Hyper[eG] ([eG] back when it stood for Elite Gamers.. yes its that old)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hyper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHyper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hyper

Posted 2004-01-14, 09:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
Uber Diablo (d clone) is the game as act 4 diablo on hella steroids basically. He has hella life, regenerates his life, has armageddon and has max res to all elements. He's pretty good but far from unstopable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-14, 11:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
He falls FAST to a Fire Sorc + Conviction pally. Me and a friend put him down in about 30 seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-01, 01:27 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
Is there any way maybe to tell the game which server you want to join?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-02-01, 02:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is there any way maybe to tell the game..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Is there any way maybe to tell the game which server you want to join?
No, that would play hell with Blizz's load distribution. Battle.net creates your game on whatever server seems to look the best, as far as I can tell.

There are *2* different programs I know of that will create games and scan IP for you until you hit the right one. Actually, I will post both as attachments and have been reported clean by my Norton Antivirus 2k4.

Personally, I like the PXLocator better, but then, everyone has their own opinions.

EDIT: Actually, this really is good material. Is there any way we could get a sticky on this, Kuja???
Attached Files
File Type: zip CloneHunter20.zip (40.3 KB, 504 views)
File Type: zip PXLocatorv0.2BETA.zip (127.8 KB, 631 views)

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-02-01 at 02:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-01, 08:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "No, that would play hell with Blizz's..."
~~~STickied~~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-02, 07:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "~~~STickied~~~"
Question, ok so when u try finding the server with the same ip address as someone who posts the "hot" ip address, now they can be in 2 different games but have the same ip address? or does it have to be in the same game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-02-02, 08:01 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Question, ok so when u try finding the..."
SlickFic04 said:
Question, ok so when u try finding the server with the same ip address as someone who posts the "hot" ip address, now they can be in 2 different games but have the same ip address? or does it have to be in the same game?
From what i understand, as long as you are on the same server, i.e. have the same ip adresss, the clone will spawn in your game....i think....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-02, 02:01 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Question, ok so when u try finding the..."
SlickFic04 said:
Basically, what you do, is this...
  1. Someone posts that server .141 is hot
  2. You logon to Battle.net, and create a Hell game.
  3. Check server's IP with the 'netstat -n' routine the method explains.
  4. If it returns xxx.xxx.xxx.141:4000, you're on the server. Wait a few minutes to see if soj counter goes up. If it does, that means just hang around and Clone should spawn eventually if they sell enough sojs. IF you don't see the counter go up, he may have already spawned are you're too late.
  5. If it returns any other server, you save+exit and make a new game. Repeat until you hit the server.
  6. Be careful not too fly in and out of games too fast, as that will get you IP banned for a short amount of time.

Also, for the COMPLETE instructions on how to determine server IP, hit up this thread.

Edit: You could also use one of the programs I attached a few posts above to do the dirty work of creating/scanning for you.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-02-02 at 02:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-03, 05:59 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
you guys blabb on about selling sojs...yeah right, i was just in my own private game, didnt sell 1 soj, and he popped in bloody foothills in 40mins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zaibatsu- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzaibatsu- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zaibatsu-

Posted 2004-02-03, 07:34 AM in reply to zaibatsu-'s post starting "you guys blabb on about selling..."
zaibatsu- said:
you guys blabb on about selling sojs...yeah right, i was just in my own private game, didnt sell 1 soj, and he popped in bloody foothills in 40mins.
You dont necesarily have to sell the soj's...just the people on the same battle.net server...or so it seems O_o...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-03, 02:14 PM in reply to zaibatsu-'s post starting "you guys blabb on about selling..."
zaibatsu- said:
Sov has it right. As long as someone is selling sojs on the same server on b.net, the Diablo Clone will spawn in every Hell game on that server. I have tested the method I have posted several times, and it is now confirmed. The thresholds for the soj counter (or random spawn % calculations) is the only mystery now, and only battle.net staff would know about that.

It works, and it is correct. Unless a battle.net admin was to come in and say differently, I wouldn't even waste time wondering if this was wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-21, 11:59 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sov has it right. As long as someone..."
Yea my Concentrate Barb friend and my 84 Orb MFer take him out in just over a minute.....FBaller/Conv Pala seems to be the best team, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool

Posted 2004-02-24, 07:11 PM in reply to JustDieFool's post starting "Yea my Concentrate Barb friend and my..."
JustDieFool said:
Yea my Concentrate Barb friend and my 84 Orb MFer take him out in just over a minute.....FBaller/Conv Pala seems to be the best team, though.
do you have to be in hell to take on the clone and what level do you have to be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-02-24, 07:11 PM in reply to dam's post starting ":confused: do you have to be in hell to..."
You can be any level for him to spawn, but a high ass lvl if you plan to take him out. He ONLY spawns in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign