Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post need help on mf sorc tree
Posted 2004-01-03, 04:34 AM
im very nub my fren been playin fo a while and he has all sorts of goldy eq and i have none and i was told dat chain lightning & ts do great fo mf but i builted one and it really sux 4-2.6 dmg can't really kill anything even for nm meph take very long time.

im lvl 68 rite now

very confuse how to built a mf sorc and i read some forum dat u should built two different type sorc for pindle and meph is dat true?

i need help on many thing liek tree buildin not so on but the char point iuno wut call dat im nub liek str life energy.

i dun even have mf item rite now but i polly fine them iuno
but i really need help on the char point and which skill to play.

i got four perfect topaz rdy for a socket armor would dat start me up on mf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
d2MfNub is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweend2MfNub is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

d2MfNub

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:44 AM in reply to d2MfNub's post "need help on mf sorc tree"
max fire mastery, meteor, fire ball
deffinetly 1 in static
deffinetly 1 in teleport

fire sorcs work well.

as for equipment you're gonna have 2 work on that...keep playing ull get it eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-03, 12:50 PM in reply to d2MfNub's post "need help on mf sorc tree"
well..my mf sorc (600+ mf us.east ladder) kills hell meph on average 1 min and 10 seconds..her gear is:
p.topaz shako, occy/dual ist baba, p.topaz upgraded eth skullders, lidless/wealth shield, 47% travs, gold wrap, 2x 30% nagels, 40% chance guards, rising sun ammy (i still can't find a tals ammy)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-01-03, 03:01 PM in reply to d2MfNub's post "need help on mf sorc tree"
max'd Firebolt/Inferno/Fireball/Meteor/FireMastery
max'd Icebolt/GlacialSpike/IceBlast/Blizzard/ColdMastery

1 in Static, Telekinesis, Teleport, Warmth

either of those two temp's'll own the entire game with a good merc. (not that anyone cares, but my plan to get an eth Tresher Doom on my Concentration merc is going along very well)

::EDIT:: I forgot one thing, Neither of these templates can Take down DClone Solo, they jus' can't. (its technically possible with Nature's Peace, but extremely difficult)
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo