Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Giving Away Ze One 290!!!!!!!omg
Posted 2005-01-09, 02:16 PM
Lmao.

To whoever will copy/paste you trying to get mantra to cyber cecks with yourself.

Then i'll give another 290 to whoever can try to get Chruser to cecks with them.

USEast/Nonladder/Softcore.

May the games begin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-09, 02:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Giving Away Ze One 290!!!!!!!omg"
Okay, can someone explain to me in english what he is talking about?
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-09, 05:40 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Okay, can someone explain to me in..."
You've got to make me laugh.

You've got to talk to Chruser(Zelarons Webmaster ) Via aim and try to get him to have cyber sex with you ( Sexual intercourse(HOMOSEXUAL INTERCOURSE) over the internet) without getting him to block you too early and actually try to make me laugh.

You've got to do the same with mantralord (Evil Spaniard) via Aim, dont just say " Wanna cecks" then copy/paste it and post. Try to make me laugh.

I want something to put in my sig, so lets go.

Whoever has the funniest conversations will win the 290.

Also, the one with mantralord(evil spaniard via aim) will be easy.

He's gay.

rofl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-09, 06:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "You've got to make me laugh. You've..."
Have you ever tried to suck your own dick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-01-09, 08:03 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Have you ever tried to suck your own..."
Joka69=no 290 lole

I'm not a faggot, i'm no different than you, but i'm sure that almost ANY man has tried to please himself orally.

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-01-09 at 08:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-09, 08:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Joka69=no 290 lole :) I'm not a..."
Thanx 4 the sig slay.. lol best i got atm...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-09, 08:17 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Thanx 4 the sig slay.. lol best i got..."
Yeah make yourself look stupid as fuck while you post with a sig that makes no sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-09, 08:18 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah make yourself look stupid as fuck..."
heh.. I am who i am.. ur just jealous...

Sides.. I liek to have fun in my life..

And lets get back to topic shall we?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-09, 08:20 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "heh.. I am who i am.. ur just..."
What little life do you have?

Too bad you didnt die in your car accident.

It would've been GRAND.

Roses all around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish