Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-05-03, 10:34 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "I don't have a mom. Who says I'm even..."
Has anyone seen Chruser lately?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-03, 11:10 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Has anyone seen Chruser lately?"
Chruser is a ghost... or maybe even your slpit personality.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-05-03, 11:14 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Chruser is a ghost... or maybe even..."
Chruser is not a ghost or my split personality. Chruser is one of my friends. Thank you very much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-03, 11:24 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Chruser is not a ghost or my split..."
Sending creepy PMs to someone does not a friend make.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-03, 12:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sending creepy PMs to someone does not..."
All hail Yoda reincarnate!!

-----

Nat, why the urge to talk to Chruser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-03, 01:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "All hail Yoda reincarnate!! ----- ..."
Yea, you can talk to Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-03, 01:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, you can talk to Lenny."
Don't make me talk to a girl tonight...please.

I'm having enough trouble with the one I've liked for God's knows how long...let alone everyone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-03, 03:05 PM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Chruser is not a ghost or my split..."
Natasta said:
Chruser is not a ghost or my split personality. Chruser is one of my friends. Thank you very much.
Ehm, what exactly what involved in that "be my friend" offer via PM? And, who are you?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-05-03, 03:09 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ehm, what exactly what involved in that..."
sex0rz ftw!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-05-03, 04:57 PM in reply to Natasta's post starting "I don't have a mom. Who says I'm even..."
I will spray you with mud. Then things can get dirty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-05-04, 12:26 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ehm, what exactly what involved in that..."
That voodoo french girl perhaps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-04, 07:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That voodoo french girl perhaps?"
I aer teh confuz0rz el oh el ^-^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-04, 09:51 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ehm, what exactly what involved in that..."
Chruser you know who I am. You sent me a PM and as soon as you pressed sent you recieved one from me. You also called me Vampire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-04, 09:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, you can talk to Lenny."
Willkillforfood how old are you in the first place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-04, 09:55 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Willkillforfood how old are you in the..."
He's 19 I think...though he's taken to being around 100.

It's a very fashionable age, is 100. But not as good as 35. I've known people who have been 35 for years!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-04, 09:57 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sending creepy PMs to someone does not..."
GravitonSurge, your still alive? Oh well, the spell should get around to you very soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-04, 09:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He's 19 I think...though he's taken to..."
How old was the oldest person you have dated, Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-04, 10:00 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "How old was the oldest person you have..."
Well, if you take the average age of everyone I've been in a relationship with, add the number of people who have shot me down, and subtract all those who have asked me out we get...carry the 7...add the 1...oh, no-one.

Ah well.

Anyway...how old do you think I am?! That's a question for a 30 y/o!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-04, 10:01 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I aer teh confuz0rz el oh el ^-^"
Proxy, are you still on? If so, tell me a little about yourself, please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta

Posted 2006-05-04, 10:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, if you take the average age of..."
So, are you about 30? I know I'm not. I'm younger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Natasta