Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Lifes a bitch...
Posted 2006-05-26, 02:13 PM
I'm broke...send me some money.

The Kaos Fundraiser
9008 Limoges Way
Bakersfield CA, 93304

Anything under 49$USD will NOT be accepted but will not be returned anyway...

thxx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-05-26, 02:17 PM in reply to kaos's post "Lifes a bitch..."
I ought to shoot you for never being on aim or visiting anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-26, 02:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I ought to shoot you for never being on..."
WTF are you talking about...? I'v'e only been gone for a few minutez.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-05-26, 05:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "WTF are you talking about...? I'v'e..."
do u take visa's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-26, 05:21 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "do u take visa's."
Yes. Send it to me with your pin number.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-05-26, 06:03 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes. Send it to me with your pin number."
KAOS.

What the fuck.. where you been yo? Heard you were in jail...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-26, 06:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "KAOS. What the fuck.. where you been..."
Hell no fuck that...you can't make money in jail. I've been gettin my hustle on trying to get money for a new computer and waiting till i'm 18 to be able to get my own place to live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-05-26, 06:15 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hell no fuck that...you can't make..."
I hear that. My buddy got locked up a couple months ago... 2nd DUI and he's only 19.

Good to know you're stayin out of trouble (or trying to). Get your hustle on, pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-26, 06:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hear that. My buddy got locked up a..."
Hell yeah, I've been planning this surefire jewelry store robbery for a while now. Only problem now is trying to figure out how long I have 'till the popo's arrive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-05-26, 09:57 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hell yeah, I've been planning this..."
So go break a window or something at night and see how long it takes em?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-26, 10:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So go break a window or something at..."
Yes, then go up to them and ask them to take their time next time...but seriously, that would ruin my chances of trying to rob the same store.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-05-27, 03:28 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes, then go up to them and ask them to..."
Then do it with different shops around town, and note down the times it takes them, and take an average.

Welcome back btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-27, 02:25 PM in reply to kaos's post "Lifes a bitch..."
I cannot support anyone who use the money for wrong doing.

Such as drugs, alcohol, and or sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2006-05-27, 02:52 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I cannot support anyone who use the..."
Pfft...isn't that what money's supposed to be for? I mean, what else are you suppose to do with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-05-27, 06:06 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Pfft...isn't that what money's supposed..."
Paying bond because you paid for sex, drugs, and booze.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-27, 08:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Paying bond because you paid for sex,..."
James bond always said use the force to pimp da whore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Led is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Led

Posted 2006-05-27, 08:54 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I cannot support anyone who use the..."
khwiii said:
I cannot support anyone who use the money for wrong doing.

Such as drugs, alcohol, and or sex.
/me hails Master Kiwi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-27, 10:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "/me hails Master Kiwi"
Hey, look! It's a god damn goomba.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-27, 11:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hey, look! It's a god damn goomba."
Bleh...I was gonna finish it but files got deleted on my old computer. I'll have to remake/make a new one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2006-05-28, 05:19 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Bleh...I was gonna finish it but files..."
Not really. It opens in Flash, which is half the job, t'other half is ripping the images from it and then carrying on.

- The background stays the same, which is obvious. Just cut the figures out and paint over the gaps.
- Must of the movement is there, waiting to be ripped.

All you need is an ending... maybe Luigi jumps onto the block and turns round just as Mario finishes his fall onto the Goomba, who then opens his giant mouth and swallows Mario.

Or... Luigi jumps onto the block and turns round just as Mario finishes his fall - but Mario has overshot, hits the ground, rolls, and pulls out a little gun and blasts the Goomba to hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny