Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Goodbye Zel!
Posted 2008-06-06, 09:55 PM
Screw you guys. I had to deal with the 'human flesh' crap already, I'm sure as Hell not going to deal with having the title 'Whipping Boy.' Then being told that I'm impersonating staff.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-06, 09:57 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
1. Human flesh ordeal was a joke. Get over it.
2. Whipping Boy is a joke. Get over it.
3. You are impersonating staff.
Goodlookingguy said:
This is chatbox material. Lenny, I suggest a move. Which I'm guessing you were going to do anyways, regardless of my writing.
Goodlookinguy also said:
Lenny, why did you move my posts from the other thread? It was in the chatbox for a reason, to allow us to go off topic! It seems that you overuse your powers when you do things like that.
Goodlookinguy also said:
Fine, fine. I didn't think that other thread was completely off-topic. Now, I suggested to move this thread because it wasn't news, it was nonsense.
Goodlookinguy also in the chatbox said:
WW, change my status to Senior member on the main forum again. I don't know who messed with it. I would also like to know who decided that I was impersonating forum staff. What bullshit.
Don't be blind. Get over it.

Bottom line, you need to grow up and not sweat the small stuff. Seriously, if you're going to leave because of that, you're obviously not the 'genius' you claim to be.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-06-06 at 10:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-06, 09:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "1. Human flesh ordeal was a joke. Get..."
Glg, I mean, your cool and all, but you seem to get ticked alot at a bunch of petty things. I laughed when I noticed 'Whipping Boy' next to your avatar.

Laugh things off sometimes man. Your still cool in my book though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-06, 10:03 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
You don't seem to understand the concept of punishment. You try to push the staff arround, you get put in the "posers" group. We could just ban you, but the "posers" group is a more reasonable punishment for the crime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-07, 04:44 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
What a fuckin' baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-07, 09:42 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "What a fuckin' baby."
slaynish said:
What a fuckin' baby.
Seconded. GLG has always been a whiner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-07, 03:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Seconded. GLG has always been a whiner."
It's just a joke, mate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-07, 04:21 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2008-06-07 at 04:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-06-07, 07:13 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
This is the second time he has said he was going to leave because of what lenny has done. To be honest...I think it's pretty funny and he should take it as a joke. This little joke shouldn't cause anyone to leave, I mean, I had my account stolen and I stayed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-07, 07:41 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "This is the second time he has said he..."
Alas, Sup Mods don't have the permissions to change any part of a person's profile, let alone assign them to usergroups such as "Loser" or "Whipping Boy".

Out of interest, what was the first thing I did that he said he was going to leave over?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-07, 09:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Alas, Sup Mods don't have the..."
Dunno if it was you or not, just using you as an example really.

But it was over the 'I love Human Flesh" bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-07, 09:55 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
As we used to say to our Russian intern, "Calm down, Vadim."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-07, 11:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
Relax -.-. It'll eventually be lifted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-07, 11:30 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
You need to chillax man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-08, 07:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You need to chillax man."
Is it me or has everyone that has left Zelaron in the past months had stupid reasons? Hamster was being an attention whore, D3V was being an idiot in breaking the rules, GLG is upset over something petty, Atnas left to make his own forum, etc. etc. Pretty soon we're going to have no one on Zelaron, with the mods waving their ban wands everywhere and everyone being so stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-08, 08:50 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Is it me or has everyone that has left..."
You're kidding, right? They hardly wave their ban wands. But everyone being stupid is dead on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-08, 08:55 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Dunno if it was you or not, just using..."
Coriander said:
Dunno if it was you or not, just using you as an example really.

But it was over the 'I love Human Flesh" bit.
I had nothing to do with that one, I'm afraid.

---

Waving our ban wands? The only person I've properly banned was Coriander after he went on a spam campaign when GLG first left, and that was only a week long ban. Sure, I perm-banned osmoses, but he requested it in a PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-08, 10:34 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had nothing to do with that one, I'm..."
I was exaggerating with the ban wands thing, but didn't you also ban D3V? Or was that King Amazon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-08, 10:41 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I was exaggerating with the ban wands..."
That was actually Chruser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-08, 10:45 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Goodbye Zel!"
Goodlookinguy said:
Screw you guys. I had to deal with the 'human flesh' crap already, I'm sure as Hell not going to deal with having the title 'Whipping Boy.' Then being told that I'm impersonating staff.
Haha. Good.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah