Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a Smurf.
Posted 2008-10-06, 04:55 PM
I'm posting this as a Smurf. That's right, a real life smurf. A real life, naked smurf, because I've only got blue jeans and no white pants. Pillow case as a hat, mask as a... mask, blue clothes for the body, and my white trainers (pictures will eventually follow).

The reason? Noah's Ark Bop! It was a Freshers' party thrown by the college in the Junior Common Room, and it was fantastic. Coke is free this week (and 40p/69-i-don't-have-a-cents-button a pint for the rest of the year), company is always at hand, and drinking games can be fun even when you're not drinking!

I'm living on a corridor with fifteen other people, all of whom are sound as a pound, and we all went to the bop together and had great fun in the middle of the bar playing Slaps, Twenty-One and I Have Never.... After that I bumped into someone I know from my old school and had a chat, and then I went and played Pool with the guy two doors down.

University life is really fantastic. Sure, I don't go out clubbing with everyone (I find clubs suffocating), and I don't drink (coke is my limit), but I'm still having the time of my life. The atmosphere is just fantastic, everyone speaks to everyone else, and I couldn't have picked a better bit of the country to come to - not a more beautiful place, at least.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes as I only got four hours sleep last night, and tomorrow I think I'm meeting up with some friends in other years.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give an update on my life, seeing as I've never really done it and that it seems like the thing to do when you reach a certain activity.

Oh, and I met a girl at breakfast (shock horror!!). Well, not true... she initiated the conversation (I'm terrible with small talk, I must admit), so in reality she really met me. Either way, she's a nice girl. A year older and in a relationship, but we're friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-06, 05:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post "The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a..."
I wanna see lenny the smurf!!!!!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-06, 05:06 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I wanna see lenny the smurf!!!!!!"
So do I!!!

I honestly haven't seen myself properly. For all I know, I looked a right berk. I'll tell you this for free, though, I couldn't see at all. I had two tiny little eye holes, and no peripheral vision. Even now I think I'm looking down a tunnel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-06, 05:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So do I!!! I honestly haven't seen..."
Lol. Not a very good mask?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol. Not a very good mask?"
Fantastic mask, badly made. I had an hour to throw together a costume of an animal that was on Noah's Ark. Lion was done, I didn't have the clothes to be the Hair Bear Bunch, but I had everything to be a smurf (and don't you tell me that smurfs weren't on the Ark! Quote to me the bit of the bible states, "And God said to Noah, 'Thou shalt not transport Smurfs, lest thou be thrown into the fiery pits of doooooom!'"), so that's what I went as.

I've never seen such a fantastic display of DIY Costume making in my life as I did on the corridor tonight!

---

VD: She's about my height, curly, thin black hair, specs, pretty. And she digs my sense of humour, which is always a nice thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-06, 06:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fantastic mask, badly made. :p I had an..."
Lucky ass. No girls like my sense of humor. That is most likely cuz I have a New York humor and I am in PA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-06, 05:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So do I!!! I honestly haven't seen..."
I wanna see this random girly who's talking to Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post "The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a..."
Be there in the background. Their relationship could quite possibly end, and there's you a lady!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-07, 02:21 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Be there in the background. Their..."
Indeed, indeed. Could be quite a novel experience.

But no cheating. Cheating is baaaad. Shame on those who want to!

I'm not a smurf any more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-07, 08:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post "The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a..."
This thread is dissapointing without pics.

I want to see Lenny the Smurf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-07, 09:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This thread is dissapointing without..."
Seconded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-07, 01:36 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Seconded."
Fourthed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-07, 01:39 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Fourthed"
(You forgot thirded)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-07, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "(You forgot thirded)"
order got messed up, Asamin, Thanatos, Jessifer, me. I am fourth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-07, 05:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This thread is dissapointing without..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
This thread is dissapointing without pics.

I want to see Lenny the Smurf.

Worry thee not, they're coming.

And as a bonus, I'll throw in some of my James Bond pictures from tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-08, 01:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Worry thee not, they're coming. And..."
For the record, being "the other guy" is much easier than actually doing the cheating yourself. None of the responsibility, all the benefits. I highly recommend it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-10-08, 11:15 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "For the record, being "the other guy"..."
Perhaps it would be easier. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with the type of person in the middle, however. If they're willing to cheat on someone to be with you, who's to say they wouldn't cheat on you to be with someone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-08, 06:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Perhaps it would be easier. I wouldn't..."
She seems pretty happy with him, so I'm not going to push.

---

Still waiting for the Smurf pictures (), and the Bond pictures (), but hopefully they'll be put up tomorrow. We've started a Facebook group for our corridor, so we should start putting things up pretty soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-09, 03:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Worry thee not, they're coming. And..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Worry thee not, they're coming.

And as a bonus, I'll throw in some of my James Bond pictures from tonight.
What, have there been consecutive costume parties this week?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-09, 04:05 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "What, have there been consecutive..."
It was my Freshers Week, man, of course there were!!

Well, two. Monday was Noah's Ark, Tuesday was James Bond, and Wednesday was just time spent in the bar.

The pictures are up, and I'll link to them tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny