Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What The Fuck!!!
Posted 2003-12-13, 03:44 PM
For some reason, I can't log onto BNet USEast. I was doing a transfer with Doofus just now, and somehow, when I logged off, it said, you were disconnected, please reconnect. So when I go to log on, I get this message:

But when I try to go on USWest, it is fine... And obviously, I have internet capabilities if I'm posting here now...

I restarted, took out my disc, started up in Windowed mode, non-wondowed, but nothing worked... Any suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
You tried to often to connect to battle.net or reconnected to often. You will be allowed to reconnect in about 10 min.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
That happens to me when I spam messages. If you just wait a few minutes you can reconnect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Bastards....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Hehe, battle.net owned joo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 04:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
yah happened to me a few times, i just wait next day or do something else and it will work again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-13, 04:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
You dont need to wait a day. 5-10 min and you can connect again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 04:20 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Yeah, I overreated... About a minute after I posted my second reply here, I was able to log back on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-13, 06:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
omg that thing is fucking gay, i didnt do anything i was just muling and it happened to me, now i lost some items and all my runes damn it, i hate battle net!!!

Last edited by iceman887; 2003-12-13 at 06:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
disconnect from internet reconnect..reconnect to diablo..takes about 1 min..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Its called an IP ban, battle.net does it to stop spambots and other things

Also muling isnt supported

Oh and reconnecting will only work if you have dial up like AOL, cus they switch your IP's
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Damn you blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
what do you mean muling isnt supported?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Blizzard do not support and disaprove of muling. They do not do anything about it but they dont like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-14, 08:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
why not.... its the only way i can get new items because if you run out of room you cant pick up new ones...... that is stupid if they disaprove it, i mean you cant really do anything else and why would you sell good items if you have good items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-14, 08:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
man I get this alot lately (have it right now) its fucking annoying. It really fucks up my eldritch runs (great drops by the way ) this is the 5th time in 2 days
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-12-14, 09:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
I woulda thought you woulda known about this Titus, but it was damn funny watching you freak out about it :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-14, 09:22 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
iceman887 said:
why not.... its the only way i can get new items because if you run out of room you cant pick up new ones...... that is stupid if they disaprove it, i mean you cant really do anything else and why would you sell good items if you have good items
Because if people didn't have mules, there would be less lag, and the value of items would be higher. Trading would be simpler, and people would be more encouraged to trade for items because they will have things they cannot use.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-19, 08:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Well if blizzard dissaproves of muling they must not play very much and must be total retards. I mean, if they played long enough they would transfer items onto a different char but no they wouldn't call it muling oh no, it would be like uh, Temporary Displacement of Valuable Items. Or better yet Moving Unused Lots Empty. Mule Pwn.
Crap In One Hand Wish In The Other. See Which One Fills Up Faster...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
craun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencraun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

craun

Posted 2003-12-19, 08:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "What The Fuck!!!"
Blizzard doesnt aprove of muling and there is a reason. They beleive that players should play the character they create. Also, the economy would flow better if blizzard would actualy fight against mule. As ppl wouldnt mass up ton of shit that they will probably never touch again. They would keep what they need and trade for what they want. The whole point of an rpg is to have a hero that has his own stuff and doesnt have 24 slaves carrying his shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja