Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Blizzard is gay ~_~
Posted 2003-11-09, 04:07 AM
Blizzard can suck my **** this patch was the gayest thing they ever did to diablo. 1st of all the only good thing about the patch was that they added the World Event. Now u can't even rush. Who the hell wants to complete the game quest by quest. PK is DEAD now pallys own thats all there is to it. Zons suck ass now no pierce or LL and greatly reduced damage. Pretty much pallys are unstopable now their WAY to fast and do way to much damage. Even newbie pallys with shitty items can own leet zons with ease. Also is it me or does it seem like it lags a little more? Hacked bugged items gone?? haha i don't think so just the other day i seen a bow with 5,000 damage on closed WTF IS THAT!. And now they already got bugged gloves armours and oter shit. Pretty much if u didn't make a character before 1.10 then ur screwed unless u got a LOT of time on yer hands. Also somthing pretty gay is that pierce no longer works but yet they keep it on the skill tree y is that? so that newbs can waste their skill points?
Anyways ima quit this fuc*** game and get a life.

THIS PATCH SUCKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:07 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
You are so wrong.

You can rush.
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=24207

There is pierce, ll and great damage.

If you checked new item you could see that any char has potential for great damage.

Most of bugged are gone, the only one i see after patch was buged string.
Your most likely day dreaming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:16 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
This guy has problems, that is all there is to it. 99% of things that you said are false.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:27 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
nddwind said:
Blizzard can suck my **** this patch was the gayest thing they ever did to diablo. 1st of all the only good thing about the patch was that they added the World Event. Now u can't even rush. Who the hell wants to complete the game quest by quest. PK is DEAD now pallys own thats all there is to it. Zons suck ass now no pierce or LL and greatly reduced damage. Pretty much pallys are unstopable now their WAY to fast and do way to much damage. Even newbie pallys with shitty items can own leet zons with ease. Also is it me or does it seem like it lags a little more? Hacked bugged items gone?? haha i don't think so just the other day i seen a bow with 5,000 damage on closed WTF IS THAT!. And now they already got bugged gloves armours and oter shit. Pretty much if u didn't make a character before 1.10 then ur screwed unless u got a LOT of time on yer hands. Also somthing pretty gay is that pierce no longer works but yet they keep it on the skill tree y is that? so that newbs can waste their skill points?
Anyways ima quit this fuc*** game and get a life.

THIS PATCH SUCKED
All I am gona say is haha
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:51 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
they have wiz ring still to I think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Takato is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTakato is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Takato

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:06 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
The no pierce thing is just for guided arrow.

The new patch rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:08 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
Yeah I <3 1.10
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:26 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
I just installed d2 and played 1.10 and I gotta say that the patch is great ! I love the ladder, u actually play in a team now and its alot harder also which is good because 1.09 was boring. This certainly isnt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:03 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
Yep, Wiz rings and Bug strings are the two bugs that left. Also those look like Legit, but hacked ammys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:06 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
Well blizzard is most likely aware of this and will work on it.
Well let's hope they will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 05:17 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
AHH i was in a VERY bad mood yesterday. But your right the patch wasn't that bad. It was good enough to make me start playing diablo 2 again. I still Think there is a lot of room for improvment tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:56 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
Personally i dont like the patch it's only because noone plays with me all my friends are stuck playing non ladder games dammit and i never get to see any of you guys coz when i play you guys would be sleeping -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:14 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
I play on west side (leeZ Side)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-10, 02:50 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Blizzard is gay ~_~"
Oh man, Im loving this patch. Im sorry but ever since it came out it was great. My necro with the full Trang Oul set has this bad*ss blood lord look. Although my skelly army sucks a little more now (Since I dont have over 100 skellies and 50 revives swarming the screen with a Fire golem and A2 Prayer Merc), but I still have like 15 skellies of each kind with more powerful attacks. I miss the swarm but still all in all is good since I get Firewall and Meteor to go with my lower resist =D. Not to mention Necros are more powerful now then ever in terms of dueling...no more walking outside and dying instantly from a Sorc TS loaded with occy soj rings with occy soj small charms. (Damn it man, level 160 TS used to hurt ALOT =( )
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost