Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-05, 09:24 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what char in ladder?"
I dont get it 'badboy'?

It was bugged gear i was in bloody foothills with my pally, wearing only my weapon and my ammy, and I got no leech. (downloaded the pally on hellmonkeys site)

Zagggon if you have such good d2 knowledge, we should duel some time ese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:10 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what char in ladder?"
where are you guys getting this bugged stuff for sp 1.10 beta?

a 1.10beta mod is out already?

somebody wannabe nice enough to link me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what char in ladder?"
You have been naughty, this is all im saying, and show me some puss in your sig damnit!

scroll down in this forum, look for '1.10 beta is downloadable!' or something, posted by xenn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-06, 06:10 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what char in ladder?"
Well the bug stuff are from previous 1.09 single player characters. We can use em with 1.10 patch on. I do play a bit of single player i have a thrower barb in hell mode and there is life leech in hell and it is cut down drastically.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:53 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "what char in ladder?"
I think I will stick with a zon first then try a barb. They seem to be the easiest to build.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman