Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!
Posted 2003-03-09, 01:02 PM
As a fan of zelaron I will vote 12 more times to make Zelaron in 6 Place!

Someone anyone everyone? Do we not like the hacks and wealth zelaron has given us? Well it is time to give our respect and show the world zelaron is the best!

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP CLICK: HERE

All it takes it 2 Clicks to show you r love to Zelaron! Are you with me!?

Last edited by zethilone; 2003-03-09 at 11:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-09, 01:13 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
First off, you misspelled duty. Second you put a space in your. Third you should have a "?" after are you with me.

Aside from the obvious errors you have made i think this is a pretty good idea, although i dont vote for ANY site anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-09, 01:27 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
I was in a hurry as u could probably tell. But zelaron is the best. I am sorry for the misspelled duty. I did not notice it and could a admin edit it please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-09, 01:40 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
i voted, btw we are in 8th place now
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-09, 02:37 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
We need two votes to be equal with the 7th place. Maybe I'll just send out a mass PM tomorrow, talk about new site features and mention the voting as well.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-03-09, 02:47 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Edited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-09, 02:59 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Yeah do that Chruser!
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-09, 03:04 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
I just voted, looks like zelaron made its way to 7th
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farpoint is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarpoint is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farpoint

Posted 2003-03-09, 04:19 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
..... why is it that people flame me when I say stuff about people voting, then zethilone comes along and everyone agrees and praises him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-03-09, 05:03 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Sole*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-09, 05:06 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
lol, maybe they misunderstand you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-09, 06:35 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
I vote every day and just kind of assumed the rest of you did the same
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-09, 06:41 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Someone sticky this we will get more votes. But I could understand if it wasn't sticky worthy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-09, 06:42 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
I just voted a bunch of times..........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-03-09, 06:43 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
WE MADE IT TO 7th PLACE!!!

Now for 6th place!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-09, 07:19 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
zethilone said:
Do we not like the hacks and wealth zelaron has given us?
Well maybe I'm the only one but zelaron has not made me wealthy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-03-09, 07:45 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
shmeh, its all a bunch of crap, those sites dont even come close to zel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-09, 07:48 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Ill humor you for a while and sticky this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-09, 08:22 PM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Why is that gay Diablo-Xtream in firsst?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-10, 11:56 AM in reply to zethilone's post "My Soul Duty To Help Zelaron!"
Why 2 threads (both sickied) about the same topic?
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=14207
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR