Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: ITH's, to use or not to use? That is the question...
I use ITH's 14 38.89%
I don't use ITH's 1 2.78%
I'd use ITH's if I could get em 12 33.33%
I'd never use an ITH 9 25.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Post ITH's, to use or not to use?
Posted 2002-11-12, 01:22 PM
Are you against ITHs, and why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-12, 01:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
I use several iths for cows.

But never for pvp.

Your poll has a flaw.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-12, 02:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Is there a reason why no one's made a post explaining how to make iths? I find it hard to believe no one here knows how

I know the bug's been fixed but I'm still interested to know the method for how it was done originally.

Last edited by Avatar; 2002-11-12 at 02:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-11-12, 02:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
iths are retarded- weapons at least. the only ith i would use is maybe an ith wealth armor with 175 MF or maybe a 180 MF cb, maybe. I beleive they were made up out of jealousy for people with godly uniques/crafts/rares(WF, GF, Valor)

BLAH
www.hell.com
click around and apply to the list. freaky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Motherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMotherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-12, 02:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
THIS IS PATCHED

Don't try this or you might loose your account.

Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1
This was a post made by hellfire82 on Tue Feb 19, 2002

NEED 3 CHARS! Char A, B, C

A=Unsocker
B=Item Holder
C=Trader

1. Enter game =)
2. Char A goes to NPC and sniff the NPC ID and open trade with NPC
3. Char B sniffs the ITEM ID of a magic or white item he got in inv.
4. Char B tells the ITEM ID to Char A.
5. Char A types .send 32[NPC ID][ITEM ID]0100000001010000 and steal the item! ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT CHAR A NEVER CLOSE TRADE WITH NPC!
6. Char B Leave the game and rejoin.
7. Char B sniff the RUNES/JEWELS ID with the 9d Packet. And then tells Char A the ID´s.
8. Char a now sell the runes the same way as he did before. BUT when the rune/jewel appears in inv. Sell it back to NPC. Then go for next rune/jewel. And do the same. When u finished this with all runes/jewels char A tells Char B to go trade with Char C
9. Char B and Char C do trade/cancel
10. Char B Leave and rejoin.
11. Now Item is unsocked.
12. Leave game with char B and C first
13. Now Char a can CANCEL trade with NPC and leave game.
The NPC will get corrupted

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-11-14 at 02:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-11-13, 05:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
user name #1's idea sounds way too complicated, and when I make iths, i just use a program that i dl'ed off ***** becasue im lazy. Here's how it works- its called ith factory

1)start up ithfactory
2)start up d2- its important that you do it in this order, or it wont work
3)pick up your rune-worded item
4)minimize d2
5)set stats on ith factory(what class, weapon,armor etc, how many sockects, and what runes to remove)
6)click remove runes
7)the runes will dissapear, the rune word will get turned into ith, and your done.

**rinse and repeat as desired**
www.hell.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Motherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMotherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-13, 05:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
why did they star out k.aza.a
www.hell.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-14, 02:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
NEVER DL A PROG TO MAKE ITH, as they don't / can't exist.

It will just make your account bye-bye.

Quote:
Originally posted by Motherfather
Zelaron doesn't support warez, and they decided to star out kza from the forum.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-11-14 at 02:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-11-14, 03:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Quote:
user name #1's idea sounds way too complicated, and when I make iths, i just use a program that i dl'ed off ***** becasue im lazy. Here's how it works- its called ith factory

1)start up ithfactory
2)start up d2- its important that you do it in this order, or it wont work
3)pick up your rune-worded item
4)minimize d2
5)set stats on ith factory(what class, weapon,armor etc, how many sockects, and what runes to remove)
6)click remove runes
7)the runes will dissapear, the rune word will get turned into ith, and your done.

**rinse and repeat as desired**

LOL GOOD ONE ROFL :O) :O) :O) :O)

As if.............. if things like ithing fusing and duping were like that this game wouldnt be worth playing.

Does work for single player though i have one like this. Click a button and poof the runes.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-14, 07:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
grrrrrrr........
this is anoying. why cant people just be nice, and tell me that wont work.. stupid pieces of poop. KILL YOU AALLL, not really. hate you. im never posting ever again, ever. but, ill probably end up posting later tonight. oh well. im ranting again.
www.hell.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-14, 07:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Quote:
grrrrrrr........
this is anoying. why cant people just be nice, and tell me that wont work.. stupid pieces of poop. KILL YOU AALLL, not really. hate you. im never posting ever again, ever. but, ill probably end up posting later tonight. oh well. im ranting again.
wow...ok!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-14, 07:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
well thats what i do when i rant. i talk about random things that dont connect to anything. the only thing that really made me mad, is.. i thought adrenachrome was sooo cool, because he's all ZELARONY and has a good post count and sig, but now, hes just another j.acka.ss. stupid adrenachrome. why dont YOU go sit in the corner DUMBASS
www.hell.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-14, 08:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
because, he said it first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-14, 08:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Quote:
well thats what i do when i rant. i talk about random things that dont connect to anything. the only thing that really made me mad, is.. i thought adrenachrome was sooo cool, because he's all ZELARONY and has a good post count and sig, but now, hes just another j.acka.ss. stupid adrenachrome. why dont YOU go sit in the corner DUMBASS
I like your sig/avatar too. The pic was just meant for a laugh.
I was expecting a "lol...stfu ass" type response.
Main reason i was laughin at you is because you said

Quote:
When I make iths.......

lol... I was just giving you a hard time dude.

Quote:
Evidently they have strong feelings about the big K.

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8653

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-11-14 at 08:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-15, 03:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome

LOL GOOD ONE ROFL :O) :O) :O) :O)

As if.............. if things like ithing fusing and duping were like that this game wouldnt be worth playing.

Does work for single player though i have one like this. Click a button and poof the runes.
I second that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-11-15, 07:09 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Wow MotherFather chill the fuck out and take it the flame forum, its more interesting there anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
I use and Ith when I run into other people using Iths, otherwise I just use a ccboq.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
razuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrazuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
Quote:
Originally posted by razuel
I use and Ith when I run into other people using Iths, otherwise I just use a ccboq.
thats what i like to do, i be cheap to those who are being cheap...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-31, 09:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
iths own . the only reason you wouldnt like them is because you are poor and cannot affrod them !! im sure iff somebody gave u an ith sword you would use it rather then the ccb you were using .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2002-12-31, 10:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "ITH's, to use or not to use?"
No, you dipshit some people have morals, and would rather play the game without CHEATING, although i dont care if u use iths when mfing/cows or anything irrevilent to dueling, anyone who uses iths/buggeds in duels would loose to anyone with any skill what so ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`