Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Then you are no better then anyone and..."
guys, stealing sux badly

yes, I know this is a game, but people spend hours (sometimes even money) "hard working" on Realms. Think about it before u steal something from someone. U can get a little richer, make someone quit game, or, the worst part, loose a good friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-23, 10:33 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "guys, stealing sux badly yes, I know..."
How did ur sis get his pass in the first place?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-23, 01:41 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "How did ur sis get his pass in the..."
From what I gathered, they are friends in real life. The sister was over his house, saw him type the password (or something along those lines), then told her brother, Joka69. I think at least.

It is common practice that anyone that steals from someone from Zelaron that is a member is to be banned. The only stipulation around this matter is when the person gives the items back, or gives retribution in some form so there is no hard feelings. This appeared to be the case in this thread from the very get go, which is why there was no banning or anything administrative done here.

While that was your opinion Penguin, it was basically unnecessary. This was simply a thread to apologize and keep others informed on what happened, and how it is being taken care of and resolved. Simple enough I'd think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Exclamation Read This!

Posted 2004-08-23, 02:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "From what I gathered, they are friends..."
ok everyone before you go on READ THIS!

ben said his sister did it, but i knew it was him and i didnt get mad cuz he admitted it and i told him i wouldnt care if he came clean on here...cuz he told me not to post it so i told him to post the truth. I dont care he gave me most of it back, granted some is traded but honestly i dont care ya the morality of it boggles the hell outta me but forgive and forget. no banning's should happen and i know he wouldnt do it again

HES HUMAN EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES

as for what titus said, no i dont know him in real life, so im confused where that came from , lol but im just saying i dont care... so he fucked up w/e im over it and everyone whose saying he should be banned and fighting each other and shit
JUST FUCKING DROP IT!!!!...
like talk about picking ur fucking arguements...just leave it alone, i am, and i was the victim. ben is trustworthy i dunno why he slipped but i know he wouldnt do it again so ya dont ban him and dont lose trust cuz well NOBODY's PERFECT

anyways thats my 2 fucking cents on the matter and well STOP THE FUCKING FIGHTING, i know i cant do shit all and i dont care you can ban me if you fucking want cuz quite honestly if u guys are gunna get in a fucking lil arguement over a game, over pixels then well i dont wanna be a part of this place!

p.s. this is for penguin-> mr grammar stop whining about how we type...sorry were not all out of work english major's w/ no life other then monitoring Forums. (the other Mod's do great job's and they dont bitch how we type so ya...grats to you guys)
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Last edited by koolio_kid2001; 2004-08-23 at 02:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-23, 02:20 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Read This!"
Goddamnit.

We already said that he's not going to receive a Ban for this, as he gave what items he retained back and is working on paying you back. Chill the fuck out...

This shit has served its purpose.

~Closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker