Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:53 AM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "I'd disagree, tal armor belt ammy gives..."
Tal's belt can give 15. Therefore, you'll only have more with Skullders if you're level 99. At level 98, it's the same amount.

However, this is for a Paladin, so he won't want to use Tal's ammy as it's only +2 Sorc Skills.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-18, 09:40 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Okay, so can I get an upgraded Viper on..."
Princess_Hibed said:
Okay, so can I get an upgraded Viper on non-ladder? If so, what will it cost me?

And should I start trading for Offensive Pally GC's? Or what charms should I go for?
Don't get Pally offensive, get P Comabt, a bit more expensive but better on the long run.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-18, 11:43 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Armor choice"
Princess_Hibed said:
What armor is better for a Hammerdin? Choose between Skin of Vipermagi and Que-Hagan's Wisdom, or whatever it is called. I know everyone wants an Enigma but I am not very rich. Or is there a better armor other than Enigma that could be used, especially before lvl 60 or so?

Have never built a Pally for PVM so this is the first shot at it.

And, what boss, act, or monster will cause the most problems for a Hammerdin?

Thx for the help...
depends on your other gear, the main thing is to get around 50% fcr, lots of life and resists. More resists is good for a4 and 5 for the obliv knights that cast lower resists imagine if a4 and 5 monsters spawn in world stone lower resists + burning souls = death to the unexperienced. the only problem i ever encountered was the maggot lair, due to small tunnels, so i compensated with a decent merc might take a while to solo it but its a 1 time thing for every difficulty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-18, 12:31 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "depends on your other gear, the main..."
i have a lvl 87 paladin and i dont use either of those. I do a lot of rushing and so i use guardian angel (tgods too). I like mine very much as it gets ur resists to 90/90/95/90 (with the right other items) and lightning absorb. those souls in worldstone are just little clouds to my pally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma