Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Homosexual pride, fag, faggots and my other beliefs.
Posted 2006-12-06, 10:23 PM
Okay so im only a freshman in highschool yeah thats great and all but my friend sarah is in debate and she thinks shes hot shit with her peace groups at our highschool and her being in the "supporting homosexuals" groups, so we started like a little debate about it.

She tells me that she does not like the word fag because it means that homosexuals should burn. Heres her logic(based off dictionary results, these are not word for word i just looked them up today though in my sweet dictionary that has been around since the 60's):

Fag1:To be tired, to tire; such as "i'm a little fag" or "i'm a little tired out/worn out" 2: Slang british word for Cigarette

Fag2: Slang word for a Homosexual Male

Faggot: See Fag

Fagot: A bundle of sticks or collection of sticks

Okay, now thats all said and done, she puts this together out of those definitions(somehow she heard this in her 'homosexual support' club):

People came up with the slang word Fag for homosexuals, by saying that homosexuals were like bundles of sticks and should burn.
;;

Now for my logic. Im trying to say that the chance of fag meaning homosexuals can burn is the same exact chance of fag meaning that homosexuals are feminine and tire out easially. Basically, I am trying to say that her theory is unorthadox and not very well thought out because shes being ignorant by assuming all this bullshit while at the same time it could be something totally different. So, i told her she is being stupid by swallowing everything that people feed her.

Another one.

She asked me about my beliefs on her "Supporting homosexuals" and i told her that support is a strong word. I dont support homosexuals because i dont 'support' heterosexuals either. I dont go around saying "accept heterosexuality," because i could give a shit less if people did accept it or not. The same way i dont go around saying "accept homosexuality," because i am not gay and since i am not gay, others accepting homosexuality is not my problem because it does not pertain to me.

Okay, yes i understand my thinking and grammar was a little bit off tonight but I was just trying to prove to her about how she can assume things, and she can believe things. At the exact same time, she always tells me that she is a "show me" type of girl, and she doesnt believe anything unless it is proved to her. Basically, i just wanted to know other peoples beliefs/views on these particular subjects/topics and also to just drop by and say Hello!

I've always turned to you guys for some entertainment and im sure i've delt my share out as well. Night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2006-12-06, 10:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Homosexual pride, fag, faggots and my..."
Your friend is only slightly correct. In the Inquisition time they used to use homosexuals as extra kindling in witch burnings along with faggots (sticks for burning). However, it doesn't mean that gay people should burn or anything. In fact, I don't find the word offensive. I'm only annoyed when a person spams it in a debate, etc.

So tell your friend that a gay person just said that he isn't offended by the term "Fag".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-06, 11:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Your friend is only slightly correct. ..."
I notice that people who often say some kind of slang term is offensive are not on the right side of the fence. In other words, if she isn't gay, for her to say that something or someone is offending all or the majority of gays is like me saying that Germans are offended by mock german cooking. I would not know if they are offended by it since I am not a German citizen and was not raised in Germany and even if I were my word would not be the word of all or most Germans just as hers is most certainly not the word of all or most gays.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-07, 12:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Your friend is only slightly correct. ..."
Ahhahah I had friends in highschool who went militant over the term homo.

They were in some Gay Straight Alliance club they formed (with threats backed by lawyers, lol fags).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-07, 07:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahhahah I had friends in highschool who..."
all i know is that i don't want some ivory-tower pseudo intellectual telling me and my family that its gay to be merry. faggots think they can counter The Word of God with their fancy chinaman math and their pansy darwin theories, but when The Day comes all i know is that their glorified homo asses with their college education (a crash course in the legitimization of homosexual and satanic lifestyles) are gonna burn in hell and i'll light my cigar from the flames of the sodimite on the wings of an angel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-12-08, 01:56 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "all i know is that i don't want some..."
Ok wait a minute when did you false god and homosexuality become part of the same topic...lets see here....hmmm thats funny...NOWHERE. Seriously dude don't spam topics like this if you have an opinion back it up with hard evidence or facts not some retarded ass explanation about how you know heaven and hell even exist and that hell is even bad.

Advice for the future: Don't let your emotions and bias thoughts. Control your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words and do not let your words be biased by your emotions, for they become your actions.

Gain wisdom and come back again when you think you are ready grasshopper

Anyways I got one question for you Sov...WTF is a lawyer gonna do in a circumstance where the only thing being used is words? Object? To what? Someone saying gays shouldn't have rights? If that's the case they might as well object themselves since it would cost them less and have the same amount of power.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-08, 11:53 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Ok wait a minute when did you false god..."
You must have missed the sarcasm in Mantra's post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-08, 12:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You must have missed the sarcasm in..."
We ought to have it in the FAQ - "Unless he is being completely serious, never take Mantralord's posts as serious".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-08, 12:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We ought to have it in the FAQ -..."
actually i was hoping someone would take is seriously, preferably one of our stupid new members

success
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-12-08, 12:13 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "actually i was hoping someone would..."
Want a cookie for your success?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-08, 12:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Want a cookie for your success?"
new rule: admin sass is a tickleable offense!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2006-12-08, 12:34 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "new rule: admin sass is a tickleable..."
But I don't like being tickled. ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But I don't like being tickled. ;-;"
Bullshit. All gay people love to be tickled. It's a scientific fact..

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Bullshit. All gay people love to be..."
Humans are not freikin hermaphrodites, although i heard there is some kinda wierd disease, but its freikin RARE...RAWR...Humans have seperate organs for a reason...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-08, 03:05 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Humans are not freikin hermaphrodites,..."
Now why can't we all be like flowers and have itty bitty bugs come around and make us pregnant? T'would be a lot less messy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-08, 03:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now why can't we all be like flowers..."
Lmao...I read that with a scottish accent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-08, 04:39 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "actually i was hoping someone would..."
Oh I am sorry let me remark this list a minute.....ok here is where it stands.

Mantralord: Shitty job, shitty family, low wisdom, decent intelligence, not an effort giver, lives in the worst state in America, is poor, and has little success with girls which is why he is now gay.

Lenny: Witty, funny...not much else is known about this mysterious person except for his vast intelligence in certain fields of research.

Grav: The local beating bag who in turn beats the person attempting to beat him.

JR: Someone who loves Halo(probably Bill Gates too) and loves being playful with others.

Sov: Knowlegable on anime, D2, and doesn't spam topics...too much.

Kyeruu: THE most retarded person in the world.(He can't help this it's his parents fault)

Ok you now beat everyone else Mantra...NOT. Cheer up though Mantra maybe tonight you might get lucky by finding a drunk man unconscious...then I could put you above kyeruu.

Wiat I almost forgot here is what I think of what you say...wait...wait....wait....wait.....wait... http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/...les/fart_1.wav
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2006-12-08 at 05:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:43 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Oh I am sorry let me remark this list a..."
What the hell are you even talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-08, 06:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the hell are you even talking..."
I honestly just cried laughing at that post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2006-12-08, 07:41 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Oh I am sorry let me remark this list a..."
Did your parents drop you on your head a lot as a child? Or did you live under power lines growing up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack