Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-10-12, 08:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Well thats all said and done, but now I..."
Addict.

I'm at work but extremely bored. Just checking in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-12, 05:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Addict. I'm at work but extremely..."
Word. I had to stop to come to stupid class.

I brought my fansub disks to watch during free time though!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid OVA. See avatar ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-13, 10:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Word. I had to stop to come to stupid..."
Hmmm... anime.

A friend has lent me "Akira" to watch over the weekend. Is it good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-13, 10:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... anime. A friend has lent me..."
Good animation and stuff from what I remember (considering when it was made). Don't really care for the story and whatnot though. I saw it years ago >_<, don't remember it too well.

And Hi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-14, 09:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Good animation and stuff from what I..."
Holy fuck.

Up since 10 am yesterday, and at work since 1pm till about 20 mins ago.

Store remodels are gay.

Pass out time? yes plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-14, 09:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Holy fuck. Up since 10 am yesterday,..."
Awwwww. Poor Sov.

What you need, is a clone. Send it out to do your work for you, and you can stay home and watch anime.

---

Sov! You've dropped from 100! What happened?

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-10-14 at 09:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-14, 09:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awwwww. Poor Sov. What you need, is..."
The store where I work is getting a major overhaul. My printing department had to be moved from the back of the store to the front. 2 huge high speed Xerox printers and an even larger Canon Imagerunner had to be pulled to the front and get networked. Then the computer system had to be put in, and then everything had to be cleaned, and ugh its hell.

Needless to say I havn't had any free time recnently. SChool, work till a random time in the middle of the night, pass out, wake up, repeat. I just got home about 30 minutes ago and I have to be back at work by 8 am >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-15, 05:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The store where I work is getting a..."
Ouch. Poor Sovvy.

However, these printers sound like fun. I'm right in guessing that these are proper industrial '500-pages-a-minute' printers, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-15, 11:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ouch. Poor Sovvy. :( However, these..."
105 PPM single sided on 24lb paper out of the small paper stack.

It has it's own special high voltage power outlet. Wont run off of a standard outlet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-16, 09:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "105 PPM single sided on 24lb paper out..."
You know you're playing with something expensive when it's got its own voltage power outlet.

-----

I watched Akira yesterday. Good film.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-12, 09:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You know you're playing with something..."
Eh.

SLeep time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-07, 12:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh. SLeep time."
This threads been inactive lately O-o...

Sleep time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-07, 09:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "This threads been inactive lately..."
Probably becayse the main poster in it (you, by 51), hasn't been posting in it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-27, 06:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Probably becayse the main poster in it..."
Weelah! Cower before me, mortals!

I've just spent the past hour playing Hexxagon, and it finally paid off - I got the perfect 58 score!

No, I'm not telling how I got it.

So I'm off to bed, now. Toodlepip my mortal friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-27, 07:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Weelah! Cower before me, mortals! ..."
Ass. I'm off to do 'other stuff' now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-28, 08:27 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Ass. I'm off to do 'other stuff' now."
I just got back from the eye doctor where they dilated my pupils. I can't see shit@!

AHH!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-28, 08:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I just got back from the eye doctor..."
Ak, I hate it when they do that. Can't play video games properly.

I'm here to POSTZORZ!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-28, 10:24 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Ak, I hate it when they do that. Can't..."
Last time they did that to me it was in the middle of summer and bright as hell outside. I was blind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-28, 01:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Last time they did that to me it was in..."
I wana g back to sleep

MORNING :Sniffle:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-31, 04:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I wana g back to sleep :( MORNING..."
I do believe that the majority of your correspondences in this thread, or to do with you waking up and being sad, or going to work and being sad, or coming home from work and being sad... nice way to keep a theme going, though.

And how come you dropped from 100%, again?

But anyway... 'm off to get me a new phone!

It's the Sony Ericsson K800i, and I don't have to pay a penny for it. Amen to early birthday presents and sisters getting presents throughout the year whilst I get nothing.

---

Ooooh! I forgot.

If I'm not on later (and I won't be at midnight, as I'm at a party):

Happy New Year to ye all!

Here's to one of the greatest years in gaming, with the final European launch f the PS3 and shitloads of great games.

Toodlepip.

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-12-31 at 04:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny