Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-11-05, 10:02 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm using my medication, nuvigil, in a..."
I'm NOT Anubis!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-08, 10:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm NOT Anubis!"
Tired of being sick. The chills is the worst part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-08, 10:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Tired of being sick. The chills is the..."
Cigarettes, and warm bodies.
I don't know WHAT to do...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 08:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Cigarettes, and warm bodies. I don't..."
Time to go to the doctor today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-09, 11:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Time to go to the doctor today."
I'm going to Canada, today.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 01:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm going to Canada, today."
Maybe someone will cut you up, fuck your corpse, and post it on the internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-09, 06:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Maybe someone will cut you up, fuck..."
What for?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-22, 02:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What for?"
Nothing makes me feel less of a man than having to resort to using MaxiPads to wipe my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-22, 03:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Nothing makes me feel less of a man..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-11-22, 04:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ".........."
Long story short: I was leaving my mom's house after eating Thanksgiving lunch/dinner and my stomach decided it was very unhappy. I pulled into a gas station near the house and ran into the bathroom. They had no toilet paper or paper towels, but they had MaxiPads. Well, I made do with what was available to me. A courtesy flush ensued.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-22, 06:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Long story short: I was leaving my..."
So my grandma and aunt came over for Thanksgiving. My grandma and The Priestess watched A Hard Days Night, while me, my aunt, and several of my cousins listened to Snoop Dogg.
A pretty normal Thanksgiving.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-26, 02:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So my grandma and aunt came over for..."
Every day is Halloween when no gf.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-26, 04:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Every day is Halloween when no gf."
I have stupidly bought some Powerball lotto tickets. I know I won't win, but if I did, shit would be rocking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-26, 08:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have stupidly bought some Powerball..."
If you do, donate $10 to Zelaron.
In fact, if you split it with me 50/50 I will leave Zelaron for good.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-26, 08:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If you do, donate $10 to Zelaron. In..."
The hell with that. My roommate and I have already said we'll split it 50/50.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-26, 10:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The hell with that. My roommate and I..."
Kagom should buy me a MANsion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-11-27, 11:54 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The hell with that. My roommate and I..."
Then I'm here to stay.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-28, 01:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kagom should buy me a MANsion"
A mansion made out of men. I can do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-28, 02:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "A mansion made out of men. I can do..."
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-28, 06:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "izo-09kA0eE"
Gettin drunk. Fuck bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-