Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Barbarians
Posted 2002-08-01, 11:27 PM
Hey.. Im making a new barbarian but i dont know where to put my stat points and skill points any help would be greatly appreciated

account name: JiGgAbUuU@UsEast
Us East
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BluebErry is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBluebErry is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BluebErry

Posted 2002-08-02, 12:17 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
hello??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BluebErry is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBluebErry is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BluebErry

Posted 2002-08-02, 12:33 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
hi
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-02, 12:43 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
Whats up?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-02, 12:49 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
not much im just chattin with a chick friend of mine, shes tellin me about her friend called her up today telling her that her and this otehr chick were fuckin, its a good deal. and yourself?

and now on topic. barbarians.
it depends on what weapons you wanna use, i myself prefer swords. on a swords barbarian there is 1 of 3 swords you wanna shoot for.
1) Grandfather
2) Fury or whatever that shit is
3) 300% cruel colossus blade with 40% ias and some sockets, and socket it with some phat gems.

with those there is a few ways to go with stats.
stats i usually get the minimum requirements for my equipment (armor, sword, etc etc.) and after that i stuff it ALL into vitality.

skills -- for skills i usually go whirlwind if im using the Grandfather or the Cruel Colossus Blade. if im using the fury blades i go for frenzy. also, i suggest you get max battle orders for extra hitpoints. and i forget what else i used to put into skills being i havent played the game in half a year.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-02, 12:58 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
max out:
whorl wind
battle orders
speed
sword mastery

all others, leave em at skill 1, except for maybe add 1 or 2 points into resists
you dont need to max out shout, it doesnt do anything in duels... but if u wanna just do cowing then take out speed and max shout
when you get to lvl 90+ and you got xtra points put em into beserk, thats great for smashing sorcs head in.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-02, 01:14 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
thanks guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BluebErry

Posted 2002-08-02, 08:29 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
I use ith bb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-08-11, 10:50 PM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
I use a cracked short sword... seriously.. I never made a S/S Barb....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-12, 11:48 PM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
Speed???? LoL, get some faster r/w gear for christ sakes.

You could be using those 20 points to put a few in Iron Skin and Natural Resist.

But then again it is your character sigh do as you may. But if you want a person to try that barb out against, I'm your man. I got a barb who Loves to duel
I wonder how long you would live, with a bullet in your gut....
I wonder how much Sh!t you'd talk, if your throat was cut.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocolypze

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:53 AM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
my barb does pretty good he uses

fury balrog blade, stormshield, shaftstop, arreats, highlords ammy, string of ears, duel leech gloves, and nats boots. He has 38 5% rwsc's and 1 350 pdsc and 1 100 pdsc. That works pretty good 4 me. My skills that I use are the resist skill until my resistances are all maxed, whirlwind, battle orders, around 10 in shout and 10-15 in ironskin, 1 in beserk, and the rest in the skill that allows faster run/walk. That works pretty good for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-18, 12:04 PM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
Quote:
Originally posted by mjordan2nd
my barb does pretty good he uses

fury balrog blade, stormshield, shaftstop, arreats, highlords ammy, string of ears, duel leech gloves, and nats boots. He has 38 5% rwsc's and 1 350 pdsc and 1 100 pdsc. That works pretty good 4 me. My skills that I use are the resist skill until my resistances are all maxed, whirlwind, battle orders, around 10 in shout and 10-15 in ironskin, 1 in beserk, and the rest in the skill that allows faster run/walk. That works pretty good for me.
Having that much R/w is pointless. 10 SMCs is the MAX you should carry of r/w. It only goes so high, its not never ending.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-18, 12:50 PM in reply to BluebErry's post "Barbarians"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!

Having that much R/w is pointless. 10 SMCs is the MAX you should carry of r/w. It only goes so high, its not never ending.
Ppl say that if u have more r/w that it lags ppl up unless they have a pretty new computer. I find this very helpful against zons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes