Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: Should koreans be limited to only playing on the Asia realm?
No 8 61.54%
Yes, Theyre annoying 3 23.08%
Yes, They dont make sense and do no good 4 30.77%
Whats a korean? 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Those sneaky koreans...

Posted 2002-07-22, 08:32 PM
question... shoukd koreans be limited to their own realm... (asia)

my answer is yes, for many reasons
1. Theyre annoying
2. Theyre annoying
3. They dont make sense to most of the other players on the realm (US.. either of them)
4. Theyre annoying

by the way, i mean no offense, unless you want to be offended...
id just like to know what everyone else thinks of them and their constant begging for things (rushes... POTALS~~... U GIV FRE!)
Life is a waste of time.
Time is a waste of life.
So get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Last edited by Baker.Smash; 2002-07-22 at 08:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Baker.Smash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBaker.Smash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Baker.Smash

Posted 2002-07-22, 08:53 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
1. Youre annoying
2. Youre annoying
3. You dont make sense to most of the other readers on the forum
4. Youre annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-22, 08:58 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
im korean.. ass hole.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-07-22, 09:04 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
This should really be in the Flame Forums.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-23, 02:08 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
1. Youre annoying
2. Youre annoying
3. You dont make sense to most of the other readers on the forum
4. Youre annoying
if i didnt make sense, u wouldnt have been able to interpret what i had to say, now, what i meant was koreans in korea, the ones that make little sense because most of what they say is "#(&$&^$" gee thats so descriptive, they really are contributing... i mean it...
Life is a waste of time.
Time is a waste of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Baker.Smash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBaker.Smash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Baker.Smash

Posted 2002-07-23, 02:35 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
koreons take off the n and k and you got OREOS!!!!!!!! pwned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-23, 03:42 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Mmmm Oreas.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-23, 04:29 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Two of the Asia servers are hosted in south korea due to the amount of players that play D2 from there. Most of them DO play on Asia, but of course, the US players will only notice the amount of Koreans on USEast/West. There are resonably many Koreans in the US as well, and they would all get a bad ping due to the capcaity of the servers in SK, so in return, a lot of Koreans both from the US and from SK plays on the American servers.

Restricting the US servers would piss lots of Koreans off as well, and they are a large Blizzard fanbase. Because they can't speak English does not mean they're dumb. I'd really like to see you translate ¾È³çÇϽʴϱî to English without using any translator tools, including dictionaries where you will have no luck anyway.

Saying "TOME POTAL PLZ" means that they know more English than the amount of Korean you will most likely ever learn.

I'm sorry if anyone feels insulted, but think about it. I really don't like using these many "racism" terms, but I guess I had to in order to say all of this in only a "few" words.
They usually know two languages while you know one, does that really mean they're less intelligent than Americans?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-07-23, 09:41 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Baker.Smash

if i didnt make sense, u wouldnt have been able to interpret what i had to say, now, what i meant was koreans in korea, the ones that make little sense because most of what they say is "#(&$&^$" gee thats so descriptive, they really are contributing... i mean it...
Just take into mind that I don't actually read posts, I just reply to them with something insulting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-23, 09:43 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
yea fool.. Chruser is koreon! @#%#&^@&**&+` (You suck alot!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-23, 09:47 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Hmmm a Korean Swedish? What an interesting mix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-23, 09:48 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
didnt u hear his voice? he sounds asain, but with swedish accent lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-23, 10:11 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
lol chrusher is definatly swedish ive talked to him over AIM. about koreans, when i say koreans i mean ones in asia playing not US/Eurokeans (whatever the fuck u call them). I give rushes out to ppl that arent rude period (people charging for rushes are homosexuals who are humpdolls for baal). But koreans are usually rude, and annoying.
i am against the overuse of lol, so rtfm and stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
damaja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendamaja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

damaja

Posted 2002-07-23, 10:13 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Hmm, what's your AIM name? *confused*
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-07-23, 10:16 AM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Chruser
Hmm, what's your AIM name? *confused*
read his profile!

AOL Instant Messenger Handle:

its BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-23, 01:31 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge

Just take into mind that I don't actually read posts, I just reply to them with something insulting.
understandable
Life is a waste of time.
Time is a waste of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Baker.Smash

Posted 2002-07-23, 02:26 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
in diablo 2 koreans teh suck

kekekeke pk pk

gimme itam plzzz

once i joined a korean trade room in d2 and starting killing them, then some left and came back and got poped

one time i was playign with some foos killing baal and when we were killing minnions of lag(destruction) some korean joined the game(sorc) and he got tot he temple and starting killign everybody then we gang banked him and the fool just kept coming tryign to get his body, he died at least 50times til we left lol , y wouldnt he just elave and get body in other game?

we will never know

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2002-07-23 at 02:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-07-23, 07:16 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
[B y wouldnt he just elave and get body in other game?

we will never know [/B]
i think the answers pretty obvious... he was*korean*
Life is a waste of time.
Time is a waste of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Baker.Smash

Posted 2002-07-24, 03:13 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
ME KOREA ME ANGRY ME SMASH U FOK !!
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE MAN _|_ ~~ OK MAN¿
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muie

Posted 2002-07-24, 03:28 PM in reply to Baker.Smash's post "Those sneaky koreans..."
LOL. I like the koreans because they still fall for tradehack, along with a few other scams... Idiots. Let them come here and give me all their good items... Although I've actually met some cool Koreans, Chruser is my favorite Korean/Swedish/British.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta