Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Is the game Worth it?
Posted 2004-12-21, 10:43 PM
I've got alot of friends from school that play this game alot, but I want to know from a prospective of others is this game worth getting into?

I would like to exclude the people that aren't paying for this game for themselves (this includes little babies that live out of their parent's wallets, and off their credit cards). It looks promising, and Gamespot gave it the Winner title over EQ:2.........but the game cards, and the 60 bucks just to buy the game, err...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-12-21, 11:06 PM in reply to D3V's post "Is the game Worth it?"
well........ if you aren't really into mmo or warcraft then it might not be worth it but it is still a good game and this is my first mmo i'm actually gonna pay for and play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:04 AM in reply to D3V's post "Is the game Worth it?"
It's not bad, but the game still needs a bit of work before it's up to what's it's designed to be.

Still quite a few things not implemented and whatnot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:40 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's not bad, but the game still needs..."
Please don't play on the server Burning Legion. kthnx

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-12-22, 01:30 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Please don't play on the server Burning..."
No, let him play...just make sure he's alliance and constantly tells us where he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:32 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No, let him play...just make sure he's..."
Eck, i'm not even sure what server my friends play on, like lightnign or something on server 2. Iuno wtf that means because I've never even played Warcraft before. But I am going to keep looking into it, and maybe when time rolls by, I will get it.

If I did play, i'd own all of you anyways, so phhhhsssssoff.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eck, i'm not even sure what server my..."
Lightning's Blade? That's a east server, I believe..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eck, i'm not even sure what server my..."
Yeah, it's not like we'd all be level 40+ by then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-01-14, 09:21 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yeah, it's not like we'd all be level..."
great game im waitin for my game card to come in the mail today cause they have none where i live they sold outta em. Blizzard knows how to make those addicting games that pull you back. I actually miss playing wow its only been about a week and a half since i last played too. And 15$ a month aint really that bad i mean work for 2 hours and you have a month of play. i dunno its worth it to me, I play on Llane server and i have only met one asshole person the whole month i had free play. The communitys are So much nicer compared to the people who play D2 and WC3. very Good game ya know it reminds me of that game "Gothic 2" anyone ever played that?
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2005-01-14, 04:07 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "great game im waitin for my game card..."
I payed for the time myself, parents bought me the game for christmas. I'd say it's damn worth it, only problem is it isn't as good as it could be right now, due to lag and problems and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-14, 10:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I payed for the time myself, parents..."
Yesterday would have been a bad day to start, over half the servers were down. So the ones up were crowded. But this game is so worth every penny I have paid for it, and I haven't even been on it much.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-01-14, 11:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yesterday would have been a bad day to..."
All the servers are back up and kicking. I have been playing it alot on my crappy computer (Just ordered 'custom' computer equipment.) But I'm playing with lag until all my parts get here.

Great game so far, and I'm only lvl 3.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-01-15, 08:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "All the servers are back up and..."
What server?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-15, 03:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What server?"
It's worth it, just try and steer clear from these newbs when you get in game.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2005-01-16, 08:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "It's worth it, just try and steer clear..."
Lightning'Blade and Gorfiend (alliance and horde)

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-01-16, 10:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lightning'Blade and Gorfiend (alliance..."
*wishes he could afford *
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-01-18, 11:14 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "*wishes he could afford *"
Alot of people are kinda regretting paying for the game. It depends. You get a free month so see how your server is. Alot of people are paying for it and can never log on. So in their case its not worth it. I know Penny-arcade.com just took away the best game of 2004 award they gave it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-18, 01:16 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Alot of people are kinda regretting..."
pr0xy said:
You get a free month so see how your server is.
The first month costs $50.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-20, 02:16 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The first month costs $50."
Not only that, but you have to buy more time to use the free month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-01-20, 12:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The first month costs $50."
GravitonSurge said:
The first month costs $50.
True but... You have to buy the game anyway =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy