Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Forum trust
Posted 2003-08-14, 02:39 AM
I saw this on another forum i started posting in a few months ago and i found it being a pretty interesting subject (they had it)

Who on the board would you actually trust with passwords and money ect if you had to.. if you don't want to then no need to post but you can still post if you hve a person you would trust with those..

i have 2 people i would trust with passes on this board.. well 3 but 1 doesnt come here anymore (drageoyne) another girl and a guy.. i wont name their screen names tho but i never really told them id trust them with passes either , when they read they might kno who they are :P

and as for you guys?

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-14, 02:45 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
I trust maybe a couple of people... Im not sure though, cause i've only met them over internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-14, 11:53 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
2 people, same 1 guy and 1 girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-15, 12:13 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
I would trust, probably 2 people on this board.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-08-15, 12:56 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
i would trust nongayman and maybe eddie

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-15, 08:52 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
I would trust Chruser, Adrenachrome, Titus, Bob and Jinx, and... ZAGGON! Har har, jk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:08 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Hrm... a question worth a little pondering.

First of all, it really depends on how much responsibility you're giving the person... Is it a little or a lot of money? Is it a very important password?

Of course I'd trust Silverjinx, as she already knows most of my passwords and has full access to my money.

Randomthought I could trust as well. Many of you may not have seen him posting recently. He's a friend of mine, but his hard drive fried for a second time, so he's ordering a new computer. Anyhow...

I'd say Randomthought's girlfriend, but I can't seem to think of her name... It's a Hawaiian word if anyone can think of it right off. She has less than 100 posts I believe.1

The rest of my list is based solely on what conversations I've had with these people.

I would trust SYG with my money or passwords. I can't really think of a reason why I would do this... It just doesn't seem too rash an idea.

I would trust Chruser with my passwords. I can't think of any circumstance wherein I would be required to trust him with my money mainly because he is in Sweden.

I would trust DFD with my passwords. I wouldn't trust the bum with any of my money though. Hehe =) just kidding.

I feel compelled to give Wiccan some responsibility because he nominated me and also because of his offer to mention a sig "problem" to Chruser. Though it was unneeded, the help is appreciated.

There are a few other people who I would moderately trust with my personal belongings, but there really isn't any basis for it. As I feel it may influence their response to this thread in my case (as it did me with Wiccan), I will omit their names.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:15 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
I could trust a good 10% of the board here. A lot of you guys are great people and could probably handle not fucking up my shit for kicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:24 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Chruser and rabber already have my money and passwords

Well, maybe not my money so much, but I doubt they'd rob me if they had the chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:58 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Well to Bobs point, it really depends on what passwords/money we are talking about. 20 bucks I trust with anyone. $10,000 I wouldnt trust anyone but relatives and loved ones (and some of them would be out).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-08-15, 04:44 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Generally, if I trusted anyone on here, it'd be Titus, DFD, Raziel, and Chruser. Also, with a slight nod to Bob, becuase he seems like an honest person. This being said, I really don't talk to anyone outside of the board, as on AIM or anything, so I only know people from our interaction here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-08-15, 05:02 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Eh, Penguin already has my passwords and I have his money =p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-08-15, 07:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
I would trust these guys with just about anything:
Nem, sphook, blckshadowdragon, Desrame.

with passwords i would trust:
Adrenachrome, Jamesadin, Natedowgg.

Last edited by Gsus; 2003-08-22 at 02:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-08-15, 07:54 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Grav, sudden intrest in TriGun? Good show! Also, I forgot to add Grav, and JohnnyTAE to my list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-15, 08:18 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Hmmm, I don't really know, I guess some of the people that I've gotten along with more though:

Doofus_AW
Adrena of course...
DFD
Raziel
Wiccan
!K_A!
khwiii (Although I still think he is the Most Worthless Member at Zelaron... and he should post more often...)
Chruser

And man, I hate making lists, because I always forget someone, unintentionally of course, but still, I always do...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-15, 08:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Wiccan][V][asta said:
I would trust Chruser... Titus, Bob and Jinx
yeah, but not adren, i dont why, but i wouldnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-08-15, 10:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Grav knows my... passwords too prolly, or at least he did but theres no reason for him to remember anyway -.- .... Hmmm... Well I wouldent trust any of my family with money at all, except maybe my grandma...Heh there are some people off of zelaron I would trust with small amounts of money but when you get screwed over a couple times, your trust begins to die off. I have givin money to friends who have asked for it or donated to zelaron, which is.... good -.- Id trust Chruser with my money, mainly because hes already got 100x more then me so its a hand of change to him.... Bah it depends on the situation. Why would I just give access of my money to people, *thinks* this is a stupid question. If a friend needs money Im happy to loan (If its a lot) or Give them it -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-08-15, 11:33 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
titusfied doesnt like me.... = (

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-08-15, 11:35 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
I wouldn't trust anybody but Doofus_AW. I've known him for a while, but besides him, I wouldn't trust

-Myself
-Or anybody else at this forum. :-\

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-16, 10:33 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Forum trust"
Heh, why wouldn't you trust yourself? Sloppy spender are we?

Sorry zeal, I don't know you at all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied