Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Posted 2008-10-13, 09:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Speculated March - June of 09."
i think it'd be longer than that perhaps.. using SC2 as an example though ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-14, 05:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i think it'd be longer than that..."
Can someone post the skill tree, My mom is in State Collage and my step father is too much of an ass to let me do anything but make word documents. I can't even check HW on the internet without him blowing up. I hate the fucker.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-14, 05:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Can someone post the skill tree, My mom..."
skill tree? for what
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-14, 06:06 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "skill tree? for what"
What skills the wiz has. or the anounced once at least.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-14, 06:44 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characte..."
Did you read his post?

@Asamin - Disintegrate, Electrocute, Teleport, Magic Missile, Slow Time.

That's all that is available right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-14, 06:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Did you read his post? @Asamin -..."
Figured if his pop let him surf zelaron he could through diablo 3 in the same excuse bag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-15, 04:20 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Figured if his pop let him surf zelaron..."
Thanks spector, but no, my dad won't even let me on zel, I just get on when he isn't looking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-15, 04:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Thanks spector, but no, my dad won't..."
BORKED
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-10-15, 04:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/v/8oWAb5NVALw"
rofl, I'm outta mana!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-15, 04:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "rofl, I'm outta mana!"
That honest put the icing on my cake today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-15, 04:57 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "That honest put the icing on my cake..."
Larp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-26, 06:22 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "New Class Announced"
Just watched the trailer... not as impressive as the first two. And the cutscene graphics have taken a real nosedive! The in-game graphics still look top notch, though, and some of the dungeon environments are beautiful.

As for the Wizzard class, well, it looks kinda boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-27, 12:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just watched the trailer... not as..."
i agree it just looks like they fell short of ideas and just made another sorceress. im looking forward to see the next few classes that are still to be announced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-27, 06:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just watched the trailer... not as..."
Lenny isn't easily impressed now that he's a fancy pants university man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-27, 06:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Lenny isn't easily impressed now that..."
grav said: [Goto]
lenny isn't easily impressed now that he's a fancy pants university man.
STOP SPAMMING MEEEEEEEE

cock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-28, 05:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "STOP SPAMMING MEEEEEEEE cock"
Damn. Still need to look at the skill tree for the wiz. But yea, it does seem to just be another sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin