Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Do you like Eminem?
I like his raps, but not him 3 27.27%
I like his raps, and I think he's cool 6 54.55%
I don't like his raps but he seems cool 0 0%
I don't like his raps he's a stupid wigger 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Eminem
Posted 2007-10-25, 02:05 PM
Do you like him? I like alot of his serious songs, but some of the songs he does are ridiculous.

Some of his songs with D12 are also kinda music that gets me pumped, or to wake me up in the morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-25, 02:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Eminem"
He has some good songs but that's about it. His image sucks as a father and a husband and nobody outside of the rap community respects him. I only like a couple of his songs and D12 sucks period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-25, 02:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Eminem"
I hate that stupid wigger, especially his music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-25, 02:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate that stupid wigger, especially..."
I think he is pretty underrated as a lyricist. I think his raps are pretty badass. I also like the persona he has created for himself. Eminem, the man, I don't know, so I'm not really qualified to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-25, 02:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Eminem"
I vote "I like his raps he's a stupid wigger"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-25, 07:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I vote "I like his raps he's a stupid..."
What's your guy's favorite song by him?

I personally love "Lose yourself"

Just gets me pumped and somewhat inspired to do shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-25, 07:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's your guy's favorite song by him?..."
Wow, where to start. The whole Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-25, 08:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's your guy's favorite song by him?..."
Most of my favorite stuff by him is on mixtapes and such. I guess "Stan" is a classic though. Renegade (with Jay-Z) is very smooth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-25, 08:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Most of my favorite stuff by him is on..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I guess "Stan" is a classic though. Renegade (with Jay-Z) is very smooth.
Both genius songs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-25, 08:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Both genius songs."
I also enjoy 1 shot 2 shot

I like songs that tell stories... and this one tells a pretty intense story
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-25, 08:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Eminem"
Where is the "Loved everything up to the Eminem Show" option?

Marshal Mathers LP is one of the best albums ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-10-26, 04:59 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Eminem"
Dont care for him at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-10-26, 07:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Dont care for him at all"
I don't like him, but he has some good raps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-27, 09:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I don't like him, but he has some good..."
He's pretty real. Especially when it comes to his daughter, I can relate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda