Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

My girlfriend = Rocks my Socks.
Posted 2005-05-23, 01:55 PM
I was walking around the mall not too long ago and walked into a store I usually just go into for the hell of it, sometimes they have good things, other times not so good... Anyhue, it was PacSun or whatever, something like that. Like I said - Not my usual place to shop.
She was checking me out so I decided to go and talk to her, she worked there so I kept asking her opinion on things, if they had such and such in another size, etc. Being totally obvious that I just wanted to talk to her, throwing in conversation starters here and there. After a while she started to get back to work, so I said "I have one more question - You busy?"
To which she replied, "Well, I just dont want to get in trouble, it's my first day... And my boss is over there."
So I told her it would only take a second, that I couldn't find a price tag on this one shirt in the corner, shot her my number, and she called me up on her break not 30 minutes after.

Anyways I have to start getting ready for work (I quit my last job working graveyard by the way, thankfully! Otherwise I probably wouldn't have met her, for I would of been sleeping. Haha.), so I will get to the point. I'm very happy with her, she's really hot, really sweet, and still a freak. Stubborn as hell too, which is good for me because I am one of the most stubborn people I have ever met. That's something I wouldn't ever admit in an argument, only when looking back.
So...... Yeah. I'm happy. =)
I stopped talking to / dating several girls to become official with this girl, and am increasingly happy I did so.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-05-23, 03:24 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "My girlfriend = Rocks my Socks."
Yeah man that's pretty sweet. I "hooked up" with a girl this week too that I'm really stoked about. She's cute and really nice and she's definately got a bad side to her that I've only seen hints of to this point. But anyway I'm really stoked about this too. Hopefully things work out for us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-23, 08:52 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "My girlfriend = Rocks my Socks."
She got any piercing besides ears?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-24, 08:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "She got any piercing besides ears?"
LOL my bitch tried to cut me off sunday....she said "im not ready for a relationship......lets just be friends" i said "no, i have enough friends, have a nice life"

monday she called me 8 times .......i didnt answer of course......then when i get home theres a bunch of IMs from her....."baby i made a mistake i want you back" etc etc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:04 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "LOL my bitch tried to cut me off..."
Smooth. Thats the way I want to end all my relationships.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Smooth. Thats the way I want to end all..."
Slaynish, young one, he didn't end the relationship. He used it as a ploy to get more poon. He just wants poon, look at him. Guys that work out excessively secretly just want more and more poon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-25, 08:19 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Slaynish, young one, he didn't end the..."
And video cards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-25, 10:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And video cards."
And drugs. Not that there's anything wrong with poon.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord