Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Your Favorite Band's Faults
Posted 2005-04-05, 07:47 PM
Think of a band you really like, and something that you never liked about them. Nothing's perfect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-04-05, 07:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your Favorite Band's Faults"
Muse. My favorite song of theirs is Hysteria. I seriously think they fuck it up when they play live. Last two times I heard it live from different places, the guitar solo seemed off-key and too high-pitched than normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-05, 07:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Muse. My favorite song of theirs is..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Muse. My favorite song of theirs is Hysteria. I seriously think they fuck it up when they play live. Last two times I heard it live from different places, the guitar solo seemed off-key and too high-pitched than normal.
Tupac Shakur. Musically, there's nothing I dislike about him. I do dislike the fact that he was shot, though. But seriously, there's nothing I actually dislike about him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-06, 06:40 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your Favorite Band's Faults"
Rammstein. I haven't got around to learning German yet. But when I do Rammstein will be the best band ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
god hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengod hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

god hates you

Posted 2005-04-06, 05:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Muse. My favorite song of theirs is..."
HandOfHeaven said:

It really annoys me when Muse decides to put in shitty computer generated sounds, which really detract from the songs.

Otherwise, I really like them.... By the way, I love the song Hysteria, but I hate at the start that shitty "8 bit" sound that goes along with the bass. The bass is awesome, just leave it be, dammit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-04-06, 09:08 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "It really annoys me when Muse decides..."
Last summer my friend bought 'Absolution', and when I heard that I was like "What an awesome bass solo, shit I gotta get this cd." I get sort of lost in it. Me and my friends made a video for health class on what not to do with drugs and alcohol. In the video, basically we bought drugs off the street, did coke, acid, heroine, lots of weed, and so many shots in one night (figuratively), and then ended in my friend 'killing' himself. Normally we wouldn't do this, but we wanted to seriously see this student teacher who turned Health into religion to cry. He was a fucking nazi when it came to rules. Never showed it to him though, thought we might get suspended for the graphicness. We were going to put that (Hysteria) as part of the soundtrack, but never got around to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-08, 01:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Last summer my friend bought..."
I used to be a Limp Biskit fan, and then they releaesd Wes Borlan.

I used to somewhat like Eminem, then he released his last two CDs.

I used to like Green Day, and then they changed their look and look like EMO FUCKING FAGS, music is alright, but look/act like queers.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-08, 05:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I used to be a Limp Biskit fan, and..."
Queers as in homosexuals? Then yeah, I agree. They like eye-liner, what the fuck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-09, 08:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I used to be a Limp Biskit fan, and..."
Well, Billy Joe is gay. That could explain some of the queer factor, dumbass.

Muse is good, but I don't like how you can hear the lead singer taking deep breathes when he's singing, "my time is running out, *intake breath* blah blah blah".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-09, 11:34 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, Billy Joe is gay. That could..."
I don't mind hearing him breathe, I think it blends into the song. I can't believe how he has two balls can get that high in pitch though.

Edit: 
I hate you. I'm listening to Butterflies and Hurricanes and it seems almost ruined because you have me focused on him breathing.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2005-04-09 at 11:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-09, 12:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I don't mind hearing him breathe, I..."
lol. See what I mean, like I liked them alot at first, then I was like eh, hes breathing to much. Then I got used to it, now it's just part of the music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-09, 12:48 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol. See what I mean, like I liked them..."
Group X - Not enough songs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-09, 01:18 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol. See what I mean, like I liked them..."
I didnt even notice the breathing at first, but now you've mentioned it, it does sound pretty annoying, damnit. I'm listening to "time is running out" right now and I'm going to shut it off once I'm finished typing this post. You really spoiled that song for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-09, 01:59 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I didnt even notice the breathing at..."
I just listened to thier new single in the car, it's not as bad but it's still there. Haha, he has like no lung compacity, either that or it's the way he scream sings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 09:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I just listened to thier new single in..."
I don't think he is a fag..it's all a publiblicity stunt if anything. But he didn't sound like that before..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-13, 04:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't think he is a fag..it's all a..."
Then how come thier songs had hints to being gay and gay relatedness in them even in dookies day? Green Day doesn't need publicity, they're fucking Green Day. Neways its not like the whole CD sounds the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-13, 07:00 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Then how come thier songs had hints to..."
Green Day- Boulevard of Broken dreams..

TOO FUCKING REPETITIVE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-04-14, 08:09 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your Favorite Band's Faults"
Pantera. Dimebag is dead...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-04-14, 08:13 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Green Day- Boulevard of Broken dreams....."
PureRebel said:
Green Day- Boulevard of Broken dreams..

TOO FUCKING REPETITIVE!!!
I like that song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-14, 08:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I like that song."
I like it too but radios and music channels overplay it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven