Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Metal Gear Solid 2!
Posted 2002-01-15, 04:07 PM
Do you think the game is worthy the GOTY title for PS2?
Personally, I think it is. It looks AWESOME.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-16, 05:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Never tried it... I would not know =), heard it was good tho =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-22, 04:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Sure It's worthy

dumb sucker!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
figgeboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfiggeboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

figgeboy

Posted 2002-01-23, 11:41 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Quote:
Originally posted by figgeboy
dumb sucker!!!
Mr Zelry will kick your ass in school tomorrow "dumb sucker". :]
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-23, 11:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Yeah, its easily GotY. Unfortunately, not as much replay as I'd hoped but unbelievable attention to dynamics and detail.

-Steve
(Poll)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Steve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSteve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Steve

Grin GotY
Posted 2002-02-02, 09:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
This is EASILY the GotY for PS2... the one thing I notice that I love most about the game is the Cinematic sequences. A game just can't have enough of those, especially with this storyline.

I recently bought an LCD moniter for my consoles and MAN that makes a huge difference. The LCD moniter increased the frame rate by so much. Although hard to find - Definantly a great buy.

The gameplay of MGS2 reminds me of MSG the original and that makes me feel more confortable playing the game.

One thing I recommend as a vivid gamer: Don't start with MGS 2, go pick up a copy of the original for like 10$. Play through the game then you will understand a LOT more than you would have if you just picked MGS2 up off the shelf not playing the first one.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

X2d
Posted 2002-02-05, 05:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Very tre my friend ... :] My DAD i mean it MY DAD hes like 41 he was around when the firt mgs came out and hes addicted i head that the next mgs is coming out for xbox my dad said . "If it does Josh (my name) I'll buy u an x box if you want ... but u got to buy mgs " pretty sweet huh ? :]
Die With Honor or
Do Not Bother Dying
-Drake

Last edited by GodsLittlePimp; 2002-02-05 at 05:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GodsLittlePimp

Posted 2002-02-05, 07:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
It's a damn good game, but there's a few too many video storyline bits for my liking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr Lee

Posted 2002-02-09, 12:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
there are a shit load of movies that is why it is not rated #1 >(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChronicX

Posted 2002-02-11, 09:54 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
hy chruser cld you help me build a quote i gave it to (josh) godslittlepimp and he said you will "hook me up"

ChronicX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChronicX

Posted 2002-02-20, 03:57 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Metal huk solid looks pretty neat, too bad I don't have a ps2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horus

Posted 2002-02-20, 03:57 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Quote:
Originally posted by ChronicX
hy chruser cld you help me build a quote i gave it to (josh) godslittlepimp and he said you will "hook me up"
Eh, what kind of quote? A glowing one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-08, 04:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Little off the topic here? ;]

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-03-09, 05:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
I love the game. the story line is great. beat it too fast though.......
Only a true winner can take a loss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZanderQuest

Posted 2002-03-09, 07:43 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Challenge: Play MGS 1 all the way through, then MGS 2 all the way through and see how the story goes through.

-----
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

X2D

Posted 2002-03-15, 04:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Did anyone get the entire plot yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-30, 08:05 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
MGS2 is one of a kind, people. However, I think MGS2 has somehow put a flashback as MGS...because some of the plot are the same as MGS (Electrical Thingy, a girl died). The graphics are cool, and the stroy line is somehow better than MGS even though it is almost the same. I LIKE TO HIDE IN THE BOXES~~~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-30, 06:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
yes

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-03-30, 10:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Hey, TEDDYBEARIAN...YOU AIN'T DOING ANYTHING, YOU JUST WANT TO RANK UP YOUR RANK BY POSTING A LOT OF USELESS INFORMATION...YOU SHOULD BE AN USELESS IMP~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-30, 10:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Metal Gear Solid 2!"
Have you guys heard that MGS2 will be on XBOX? IT's called MGS2X...~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin