Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Anyone play Ragnarok Online?
Posted 2004-03-31, 07:55 AM
I recently started playing and I was wondering if anyone on Zelaron plays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-03-31, 01:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Anyone play Ragnarok Online?"
I dont play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I dont play it."
Not anymore.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:20 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Not anymore."
Senesia said:
Not anymore.
Me neither. I used to play it and it was really fun, I quit because I did not have the time and my friend who played it quit so I was lonely too =/. Waiting for COH beta now with grav...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Anyone play Ragnarok Online?"
Used to, ALOT with KA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-01, 08:54 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Used to, ALOT with KA"
I play it on the Loki server. My character's name is Dan XIII and I am only level 12 and I am in the middle of the test to become a thief.

Update:I already became a thief and I am level 21 now and I have a main gauche +7.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2004-04-02 at 07:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-01, 12:13 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I play it on the Loki server. My..."
Ah. I play on Chaos, and I bet you can guess my char's name. Only problem is that he's a mage, so it's taking forever to level up. All the high experiance stuff has cast-sensors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-04-02, 07:22 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Ah. I play on Chaos, and I bet you can..."
I could make a character on the chaos server so we could be in a party. What level are you on?

I saw a character named Raziel~ and I wonder if it is the one from zelaron. Do you play Raziel?

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2004-04-02 at 07:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-02, 08:10 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I could make a character on the chaos..."
You realize that Raziel is the name of a character in some game, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-04-02, 08:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Ah. I play on Chaos, and I bet you can..."
Everyone on the official servers bot anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-04, 08:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You realize that Raziel is the name of..."
WetWired said:
You realize that Raziel is the name of a character in some game, right?
yes I know he is from legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:53 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "yes I know he is from legacy of Kain..."
Then why for a second would you assume that this person in a game would be the same person just because his name is Raziel. That's like assuming that two people that go by Sephiroth are the same person, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-04-05, 06:43 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Then why for a second would you assume..."
He dosent know there are really more then just us zelaroners using the internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-04-06, 09:33 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "He dosent know there are really more..."
Penguin said:
He dosent know there are really more then just us zelaroners using the internet.
[sracastic]yes I know[/sarcastic]does anyone here play Ragnarok Online on the Loki server?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII