Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-01-02, 05:58 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "The New Rushing Thread"
Appointments made by Pming me here at Zelaron.com with the following:

Subject Heading: Rush Client - (your character name)
Your email
Your B.net Account Name (for file purposes only)
Difficulty - Norm, NM or Hell
How far are you in - Act and quest
Method of Payment (see below)

--

Current Rushers Rushing On:

Usaeast - Softcore Non-ladder
-------------------------------

1. Hammerdin - Fast rusher, strong abilities
(more coming soon)

--

Payment Plans
--------------
Hell - Forge (plz no scammers)
Nightmare - 2x7mfsc
Normal - 1x7mfsc

Special Deals on now!
----------------------
3x7mfscs = Rush Norm, NM, and Hell!!

--

Details of rush program: Per rush
----------------------------------
Andy
Staff Quest
Ammy Quest
Arcane Quest
Duriel
Travical
Mephesto
Forge (where applicable)
Diablo
Anicents Quest (client must meet requirements)
Baal (if requested or part of special offer)

[< The above rush list is not written in stone, card is subject to change. Any quest not in the above rush list is subject to a 1 Pgem (any kind) charge. Rusher is not responsible for lost or stole items during the rushing process. All currency items for rushes are traded before Duriel and all Forges are obtained before Diablo. If rusher is disconnected for any reason during the rush, he/she is bound to resume rush at the next most avalible time or otherwise items (if already transfered) shall be returned to rightful owners. Rush reciever is also bound to uphold their end of the deal. If for any reason reciever is disconnected before payment is made, they must immediatly contact the rusher at the next most avalible time. If said reciever breaches contract, then their emails and account names (zelaron and b.net) shall be placed on a ban list and/or be dealt with at a later date. Contracts are agreed to and active once Client sends a request PM and a reply with time and date of rush is replied back to client. This program is for Zelaron.com Members ONLY and any criminal intent by faulty clients shall be dealt with by Administrators of Zelaron.com if seen fit. Current rushers are Eastern Canada based and Time Zone restrictions do apply. >]
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:45 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Appointments made by Pming me here at..."
Btw. Ive glitch rushed, norm rushed, nm rushed, hell rushed, all that shit. If i hear anyone scamming the rusher they will be instantly banned. Just a heads up and/or reminder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-15, 01:24 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Btw. Ive glitch rushed, norm rushed,..."
UPDATED.

wow i havent been to this thread for a long time, i forgot all about it lol.

hey bloodkrawller, u want me 2 put your rushing details etc in my 1st post? or u wanna just leave your post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-03-18, 05:03 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "UPDATED. wow i havent been to this..."
if this thread still counts.. i need a rush! Useast
*gauravb
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2005-03-18, 11:19 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "UPDATED. wow i havent been to this..."
I can do norm-hell rushes, although the hell ones take a bit for my sorc.
I'm Genetics25
Uswest Non-ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-31, 11:24 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Ya is this East??? Might want to..."
i can rush normal and nm ill try hell tonight, ima lvl 90 sorc with a lvl 90 merc so i think we can handle hell

rush account *authority[bot] <--usually botting if im on this one
main account *Arc[Angel]

USWest Sc Nl
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-02, 02:45 AM in reply to zygoat's post starting "i can rush normal and nm ill try hell..."
ok guys this thread is still running.. i just dont come in her as much as i use 2 but ill update it whenever i check in2 the d2 forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-04-29, 06:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "The New Rushing Thread"
Accnt: fender128

I mostly do hell forge rushes, but if you pay me something else to g-rush you or something I'm available.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fender128 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfender128 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fender128

Posted 2008-05-23, 01:06 PM in reply to fender128's post starting "Accnt: fender128 I mostly do hell..."
*bumpp

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-23, 01:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "*bumpp"
D3v - I already created a new thread for this. If you'd like a rush just hit me up on AIM or PM me or in game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-23, 01:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "D3v - I already created a new thread..."
Possibly, I still can't find any damn discs and paying 39 bucks for the "chest set" just erks me. I'll let yah know though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-23, 07:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Possibly, I still can't find any damn..."
Sounds good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-23, 09:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Sounds good"
For when possible I now have a pally that needs a norm rush. just act 3 to the end.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-24, 10:18 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "For when possible I now have a pally..."
Please post any further rushing needs in the new rushing thread.

~Closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-