Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?
Barack Obama 16 100.00%
John McCain 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

How are you voting?
Posted 2008-09-07, 10:20 PM
Republican or Democrat?

Even if you aren't registered, or dont know either canidates side or point of views, even if you do have all the knowledge you need to form a complete vote. Lets just see what the community thinks.

edit...

i should have put another option up there for undecided or w/e that last one is independent? sorry about that

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-07 at 10:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 10:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "How are you voting?"
I am decidedly staying out of this election. Being as it seems Obama is going to win anyways, and it would take a fucking miracle for McCain to win.

I seem to have missed much, that I don't care to catch up on within the next month or two... I'll see how Obama is as president, then I'll go from there.

Should McCain somehow manage to get into office, I will have no faith in America, and move to another country. Australia maybe, because they are ALWAYS independant... or Britain for the autobahn...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-07, 10:25 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I am decidedly staying out of this..."
why does it seem that everyone hate McCain? I dont know logistics of it, so this thread oculd be a good spot to also throw some points of interest out there for those of us that are ill-informed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 10:28 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "why does it seem that everyone hate..."
McCain just seems fake. His biggest thing, from what I understand, is his time spent as a POW.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-08, 12:41 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "why does it seem that everyone hate..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
why does it seem that everyone hate McCain? I dont know logistics of it, so this thread oculd be a good spot to also throw some points of interest out there for those of us that are ill-informed.
McCain is Bush. Same guy. Different face.

I don't think people should even be allowed to vote if they don't know anything about either candidate. People like that are the reason why idiots like Bush get elected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-08, 03:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "McCain is Bush. Same guy. Different..."
perhaps in the actual election. irregardless of how much you know, you have heard one or the other speak at some point. perhaps you liked what you heard, or feel he speaks well. i wouldnt dare vote in the actual election, i dont even know the difference between republican and democrat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-08, 04:19 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "perhaps in the actual election...."
My dad votes for who appeals to him most. In this case, Barrack Obama showed the best views. Sadly some people don't care what the candidates think and vote by party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-08, 04:25 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "My dad votes for who appeals to him..."
ill vote for nether because both seem to be like a horid president if one of them win
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:29 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ill vote for nether because both seem..."
I think it's pretty apparent who I'm voting for. It's very simple too as K_A pointed out, McCain = Bush. Bush = worst president in history, this is an easy case AGAINST McCain. But even more-so, I like Obama, and am Pro-Obama rather than just Anti-McCain.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:32 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ill vote for nether because both seem..."
lol jamer you cant vote anyways, and i cant either for that matter, so i'm not gonna bother with my opinion :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:42 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "lol jamer you cant vote anyways, and i..."
what arent some of you understanding is, this is mostly for opinion - i think a handful of the people here are actually registered voters... state your opinion, let zelaron make it be heard that obama or mccain should reign glorious!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:50 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "what arent some of you understanding..."
It shouldn't even be about reigning glorious. Our country is in shambles, this election is about the future of America. We can't just vote on somebody that says one thing and does another. McCain is now trying to say they will bring change, Are you serious???..!!

McCain has voted against Renewable energy for the past 25 years while being in the Senate.

Palin is not qualified to be VP, or President. She states that selling a plane on Ebay is qualifying her as experience for being VP.

The Obama/Biden ticket is brilliant, and it's exactly what our country needs.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:53 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "perhaps in the actual election...."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
perhaps in the actual election. irregardless of how much you know, you have heard one or the other speak at some point. perhaps you liked what you heard, or feel he speaks well. i wouldnt dare vote in the actual election, i dont even know the difference between republican and democrat
Hitler was probably one of the best orators ever. Just go watch some of his speeches and see how worked up the crowds get.

That's pretty much why I think people need to actually know a little something about who/what they are voting for. Just because someone speaks well (including Obama) doesn't mean they're automatically god-like. In the case of politicians, I would actually be more wary of someone who speaks well. Luckily, it doesn't seem as though Obama is the sort that is just talking nicely so he can get the crowd behind him. He actually seems to have a lot of really good plans, though they might be a bit overly ambitious. I don't expect that he will deliver EVERYTHING that he's promising, because I don't see how it's even possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-08, 07:48 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "How are you voting?"
Obama x 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4DrL8-UA4U

15 seconds in: "I have agreed with President Bush over 90% of the time."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:37 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "How are you voting?"
I've said it countless times, but I want to say it again - if I were American, I'd be voting for Obama. I admit that I couldn't state a single one of his policies, but I couldn't be doing with a religious man in office (no offence to religious folks) who lets his religion interfere with politics. In this day and age, religion and politics should be kept separate.

Oh, and I'd kill myself before voting for someone with Sarah Palin as a running mate! I've done a bit of research, and what I've read about her makes me dislike her more and more.

Goebbels was a very good speaker, too. Maybe not quite as good as Hitler, but he was definitely up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-08, 09:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've said it countless times, but I..."
Simple solution. Fly to the US, get you're citizenship, register to vote, and vote for Obama like the rest of us.

Simple!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-08, 09:26 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Simple solution. Fly to the US, get..."
If you live in, say, Texas, and support Obama, is there any (realistic) point in voting?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-09-08, 12:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "If you live in, say, Texas, and support..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
If you live in, say, Texas, and support Obama, is there any (realistic) point in voting?
Now? Maybe. Even republicans are starting to switch over. Probably more than there have been in a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-08, 12:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "If you live in, say, Texas, and support..."
Texas is closer to going Democrat than it has been for a while. It's less than a 10 point difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-08, 01:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Texas is closer to going Democrat than..."
Florida is also getting much better abuout their Democratic base, it seems like the educated population are coming out in droves to make a change.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V