Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-30, 09:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying that I'm implying I..."
orly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-30, 12:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "orly?"
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
orly?
Yarly.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-04, 03:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yarly."
usrs!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-08-05, 06:58 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "usrs!?"
kyeruu said: [Goto]
usrs!?
omg liek heelz ya dawg!!!!111!!1!1111!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-05, 05:45 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "omg liek heelz ya dawg!!!!111!!1!1111!!"
"Yeah, but [...]"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-08-05, 06:12 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting ""Yeah, but [...]""
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
"Yeah, but [...]"
...!?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-15, 08:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "...!?"
5===d

oh yeah

j5dick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-09-17, 10:45 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "5===d oh yeah j5dick"
Hey, guess who I am!

"I'm drunk, and I luuuuuuuv titties! I luuuuuuuv drugs and getting drunk and being a total DICK to everyone around me!"
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 10:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hey, guess who I am! "I'm drunk,..."
Why am I the creator of this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-18, 10:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hey, guess who I am! "I'm drunk,..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Hey, guess who I am!

"I'm drunk, and I luuuuuuuv titties! I luuuuuuuv drugs and getting drunk and being a total DICK to everyone around me!"
Tucker Max
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-18, 11:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tucker Max"
I'm excited for the movie that's coming out.

I doubt it's anywhere near as good as the book is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-18, 12:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tucker Max"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Tucker Max
LMAO!!!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 01:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm excited for the movie that's coming..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I'm excited for the movie that's coming out.

I doubt it's anywhere near as good as the book is.
I haven't read the book yet (I'm planning to very soon) but I've read a bunch of his stories on his website and a lot of them are apparently in the book as well.

I'm excited for the movie myself. I am disappointed that Tucker Max isn't actually playing himself, though. However, it's written by Tucker Max, so I would assume it should be at least "good".

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2009-09-18 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-18, 01:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't read the book yet (I'm..."
Seriously, go buy "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" - it is the funniest piece of literature I have ever read. I'm not exaggerating either, I literally ROFLMAO'ed many, many times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-18, 02:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Seriously, go buy "I Hope They Serve..."
I'm waiting on a friend to finish it because he's going to let me borrow it. He's got 40 pages left. I have no doubt that it will be absolutely hilarious. Like I said, I've read a lot of his stories on his website, and they were absolutely hilarious. Running through the lobby as he shits himself made me LOL. His first anal sex is OMGROFLworthy. I think I sat at my computer stoned reading his shit for like 5 hours straight this past weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-18, 02:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm waiting on a friend to finish it..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Running through the lobby as he shits himself made me LOL. His first anal sex is OMGROFLworthy.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
who are we talkin' about, exactly?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 02:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Whoa, whoa, whoa... who are we talkin'..."
http://tuckermax.com/

Tucker Max said:
My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world. They are known as:
The Tucker Max Stories
I haven't even read half of the stories on his website and I'd be willing to guarantee there's not a single story on there that you could read without laughing.

My favorite so far is probably either "Tucker tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue" or "The Austin Road Trip".

I believe The Austin Road Trip is featured in his book, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-18, 03:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://tuckermax.com/ I haven't..."
It sounds... interesting...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-25, 11:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "dat wuz fak wunnit"
man you mufuckas is stupid as hewl
i never have dun been active on these here forums but anywho i joined in 03 ahahhaha
who remembers me?

LOL

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2010-01-26, 01:57 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "man you mufuckas is stupid as hewl i..."
I don't. ^v^v^v^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake