Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

D2loader
Posted 2005-08-05, 06:44 AM
Here it is for those of you who dont have it+ its safe..
Attached Files
File Type: zip D2Loader.zip (16.7 KB, 31 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-05, 02:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "D2loader"
Once again, I don't trust my virus scanner for shit. Use at your own risk till a known member comes and scans it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Once again, I don't trust my virus..."
it works good for me, the only thing which doesnt work is using multiple cd-key sets.
you get c/i after about 30 seconds with your second logged-on account, even if you select a char on an other account and join an other game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
madedms2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmadedms2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

madedms2

Posted 2005-08-05, 04:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Once again, I don't trust my virus..."
I got it Sov, and ran a scan shortly afterwards. Works fine for me, and I trust PureRebel more than a new member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 05:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I got it Sov, and ran a scan shortly..."
Ok. "We got a big error here guys" as soon as I enter the chat room. Anyone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-05, 11:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ok. "We got a big error here guys" as..."
Kaneda said:
Ok. "We got a big error here guys" as soon as I enter the chat room. Anyone else?
Hrmmm Ya i get the same error... Suggestions??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GoDLyZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGoDLyZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GoDLyZ

Posted 2005-08-06, 01:15 AM in reply to GoDLyZ's post starting "Hrmmm Ya i get the same error......"
Wait for onlyer to fix it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-06, 04:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wait for onlyer to fix it."
wierd.. i didnt get any problems, ill check it and see whats wrong.

*EDITED* this 1 is safe, if the other one didnt work, this one should work. the only reason id ont use it is because i use a 1.10 plugin that still works for 1.11.. if u dont delete all 1.10 plugins this d2loader will NOT work..

~peace
Attached Files
File Type: zip d2loader-v111.zip (16.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by PureRebel; 2005-08-06 at 06:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-06, 08:54 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wierd.. i didnt get any problems, ill..."
Oh well poke me in the eye w/ a cattle prod. I should have known that. What plugin do you use that works w/ 1.11? How even, when 1.10 loader doesnt work period?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-07, 04:46 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh well poke me in the eye w/ a cattle..."
its something for the map, it points my in the direction of the closest cave/chamber/etc, dunno where i got it from i think it came with the folder i d/l'd in 1.10 with the d2loader mh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-07, 11:51 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "its something for the map, it points my..."
Thats sounds like the vectors on r2d2. Which is bascially... a very simple mh. It only points to the closest caves/dungeons, or will it also show the next level down in the dungeons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-08, 12:49 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats sounds like the vectors on r2d2...."
hmm. i assume u got the d2loader to work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel