Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2011-11-05, 05:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sweet Jesus! It's a miracle!"
And thus, the world of Zelaron took an unexpected turn.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-05, 06:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sweet Jesus! It's a miracle!"
I can't believe that someone who barely remembers their password is a supreme moderator and I, the person with the most posts and probably the highest activity, am not.

EDIT: Skurai doesn't count for obvious reasons.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2011-11-05 at 06:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-05, 07:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can't believe that someone who barely..."
Nigga, that's racist!
I'd be the most responsible, as a Mod. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-08, 12:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nigga, that's racist! I'd be the most..."
Bumping

Spam more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-08, 02:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bumping Spam more"

Last edited by kaos; 2012-03-09 at 01:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-08, 02:06 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://screensnapr.com/e/BqmjcC.jpg"
Y no img worx????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-09, 08:45 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://screensnapr.com/e/BqmjcC.jpg"
Mind = blown
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-13, 04:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mind = blown"
Holy shit, this thread is still here?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-14, 05:15 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Holy shit, this thread is still here?"
Why on earth wouldn't it be?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-14, 12:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Why on earth wouldn't it be?"
Because it's been TEN YEARS. I was pleasantly surprised!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-14, 01:51 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Because it's been TEN YEARS. I was..."
Nothing ever disappears on the internet. Haven't you heard? The CIA and FBI are working with Obama to keep a backup copy of the internet.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-18, 05:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Nothing ever disappears on the..."
How silly of me to forget...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-19, 11:41 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "How silly of me to forget..."
Blah blah blah
Spam spam spam

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-22, 03:44 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Blah blah blah Spam spam spam"
Hangovers aren't so much fun

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-25, 10:23 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hangovers aren't so much fun"
Water and titties. Guaranteed cure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-07-25, 10:44 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Water and titties. Guaranteed cure."
TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like titties.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-27, 08:22 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like..."
Titties are always good. Titties solve everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-28, 02:46 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Titties are always good. Titties solve..."
Mmm... titties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-08-06, 04:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Titties are always good. Titties solve..."
I have the most unbelievable titty fetish.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-08-06, 04:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I have the most unbelievable titty..."
So not only did I just see a movie listed on a torrent tracker titled "Snort that Cum", it was volume 9 in the series. What the fuck, internet?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord