Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Minor Grievances
Posted 2005-06-01, 03:52 PM
I'll stick this so people can bitch about day-to-day things that don't deserve their own threads but are still annoying.

Starting off, I got a ticket on memorial day for "improper seat belt."

When there was over half an ounce of pot in the car.. ahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-01, 04:44 PM in reply to Grav's post "Minor Grievances"
I'd be so freakin' paranoid. Haha, nice.

Hrm.. nothing wrong here. Life is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-01, 04:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd be so freakin' paranoid. Haha,..."
Don't worry. Things will get better for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-01, 08:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't worry. Things will get better for..."
my ex keeps contacting me.........and i've already told her to leave me alone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-06-01, 08:47 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "my ex keeps contacting me.........and..."
Spider bite... hurts... swolen... infected?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-06-01, 09:48 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Spider bite... hurts... swolen......"
When playing soccer today I got punched in the kidneys so many times when shielding the ball. I wasn't too mad, because my buddy Collin took out about half of their team and got called for it once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-02, 05:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When playing soccer today I got punched..."
Soccer is not supposed to be a violent game!! It's the beautiful game!! Jeez...you want violent then play rugby for god's sake!!

In fact, don't play rugby, you'l think it too violent. Look at what you lot have done to rugby. Padding here and there, helmets...and you have the arrogance to give the new padded sport the name "American Football". The only protection rugby players have are gumshields, and a little leather hat for the person who holds up the scrum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-02, 05:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Soccer is not supposed to be a violent..."
The ATM machine ate half of my ATM card so now It wont scan, and the only way I can buy stuff is if they manually type in the card numbers or I order shit online... New ones on the way though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-02, 06:16 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Spider bite... hurts... swolen......"
Medieval Bob said:
Spider bite... hurts... swolen... infected?
I wouldnt worry too much about that, those are just the side effects of becoming a spiderman. It will get better!

Damn bad weather forecasts, they said it was going to be nice today, so far its just cold and cloudy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-02, 01:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I wouldnt worry too much about that,..."
Officially entered into Honor's Society today.. heh. But I've been somewhat depressed lately and can't seem to snap out of it.. odd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-06-02, 01:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Officially entered into Honor's Society..."
Well yesterday at work I had a discussion w/ a co-worker about life, college, taxes, and credit. It depressed me, then angered me, cause I realized that now I have to take on even more responsibilitys and I hate responsibility! Despise it. I have enough, I don't need to pay taxes and worry about this intangible ludacris credit society is based on. Plus he reminded me that I really don't have any plans in life, which I don't really need, but it makes me wonder if I do. He also told me that I would probably be elligable for Pel Grants for college if I wanted to go, but I would have to go before the year is up because otherwise I would be making enough money to not be elligable for them anymore. I don't think I can work a part time job and make enough money to eat and have a place to live. I've decided I'll try and pay off my credit debts and get up to date on taxes if I'm not to in debt/trouble w/ them. I just hate what our country has become more so everyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-02, 01:50 PM in reply to Grav's post "Minor Grievances"
My stomach hurts like a bitch, and i keep having flashbacks. GRR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-02, 10:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My stomach hurts like a bitch, and i..."
Zelaron turned into one of those forums.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-06-03, 01:30 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Zelaron turned into one of those forums."
I miss my fuckign girlfriend, I think i'm gonna go drink myself to sleep.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-03, 09:11 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Zelaron turned into one of those forums."
Adrenachrome said:
Zelaron turned into one of those forums.

Not really.. just this one forum and that's it. Flame Forum, fight back!

I'm tired of working already. I work Saturday-Tuesday for atleast 6 hours a night. I wouldn't mind it all that bad if my nights weren't taken from me. I go into work almost everyday at 5 and don't get out till 11-2. Bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-03, 01:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not really.. just this one forum and..."
Haha. Smoke yourself to sleep!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-07-15, 06:35 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha. Smoke yourself to sleep!"
hm, I took adderall last night at like 2 AM because i wasn't going to sleep at all and i knew it, so i didn't want to be tired today at work.

So now i'm at work and I just feel....wierd.

I keep getting random goose bumbs (it's ALTEAST 90 degrees in here) and i get light headed real easy, and my arms feel like... when you JUST wake up and try to clench your fists, and it feels really.. odd.

Yeah, thats what my arms feel like...

Okay and there is no more bottled water, so i have to drink out of a damn cup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2005-07-15, 08:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "hm, I took adderall last night at like..."
A DAMN CUP! WHAT ARE WE BARBIANS! My God. Employer these days!

Ya pills will do that stuff to you man. I don't know about your dossages but I took so much pills one time I literally blanked out for 24Hrs, woke up in a different house (I drove to while blacked out) and felt like I was detoxing for the next 3 days. Hot and cold chills, dreaminess, it was strange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 08:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "hm, I took adderall last night at like..."
Adderall (or however you spell it) is a rather powerful drug.........

Use ritalin instead. I hear it's much more mellow.

By the way did you snort it or ingest it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-17, 10:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Adderall (or however you spell it) is a..."
This yogurt feels kind of... fuzzy. Hmmm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav