Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post hurt..........
Posted 2003-07-18, 07:05 PM
yeah so i was at practice last night and i dislocated my knee cap for the third time and now can't do nuttin for a month until my surgery, my account got banned and now i definitley have nuttin to do unitl the patch comes out, can anyone hook me up with some zon or barb stuff, all i got now is a mavina's bow and some other junk, once i get goin i'll gladly give back the items, if you could help pm me or post. thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
synthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensynthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

synthax

Posted 2003-07-18, 07:11 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
Begging thread? kthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-18, 07:31 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
ha ha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-18, 08:24 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
.....Don't mind kaos, he spams everywhere. All I can say is go here:

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=18256
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-18, 08:28 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
-How far will a beggar go ?-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-18, 08:48 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
omfg thats hilarious, btw i once saw this pic of a boy who doesnt have balls and shows them to ppl so he can get cash...

and btw i the one who spammed that up there was the OLD un-improved kaos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-18, 09:39 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
yeah it's funny for u guys but somewhere in my knee is my knee cap, i haven't located it yet amongst the fluid that it's floating in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
synthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensynthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

synthax

Posted 2003-07-18, 10:08 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
synthax said:
yeah it's funny for u guys but somewhere in my knee is my knee cap, i haven't located it yet amongst the fluid that it's floating in
Does anyone know what he's talking about ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-19, 12:09 AM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
He saying, it may seen funny to you guys that his knee cap dislocated and begging for diablo items. But it's not funny for him that his leg is fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-19, 12:45 AM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
rofl yeah lol he is reminding me of this http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=20038
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-19, 08:08 AM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
man i dislocated my knee cap once, i didn't hurt at all, and that was the time that i STARTED diablo, so... il give you a perfect gem and be gone with you what realm? what account name?

i might give you something, i know the pain of not being able to do anything in the summer because of an injury...

if only you had more posts... and i knew you better... alas, i don't... im really tired, im going to sleep in...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-19, 09:30 AM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
i'm on east and acct name is vicadin, and yeah it sux but once 1.10 comes out i'll have sumtin to do cuz everyone will be startin from scratch, taht is everyone who's on the ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

synthax

Posted 2003-07-19, 12:32 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
Then just wait half a year and you will be able to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:05 PM in reply to synthax's post "hurt.........."
ROFL,

word.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-